This discussion is closed.
alio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
ive just gone to check up on it and its dead but my parents are saying i didn't clean her out enough cause she had diareah and she was only about 6 month old
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by alio)
ive just gone to check up on it and its dead but my parents are saying i didn't clean her out enough cause she had diareah and she was only about 6 month old
nooo...i'm sorry. did you feed it meat?
kirbz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Awww I'm sorry to hear that. I remember when I when to check on my hamster and he was dead - it was horrrible!!
icklehc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by alio)
sory to hear that
if its any conselation i think i buried mine alive coz it was sleeping and we thought it was dead...oops
at least u know urs has actualty passed on and is on its way to hamster heaven
thats presuming it he/she was gd little hamster
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
*big hug* sorry to hear that. it probably wasn't your fault, hamsters always seem to get random diseases.

lou xxx
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
You said you did it once a week, that's all i did and ours were fine, until they died of course but that was for other reasons, come to think of it idon't actually know why they died, they just did.

You going to get a new one? I'd get a rabbit instead, they're cute and don't die as easily. R.I.P little hamster.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its very sad, its always very hard when pets die.:mad:
alio
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fly By)
nooo...i'm sorry. did you feed it meat?
no but i gave her a really small crum of egg because she wasn't eating but she ate that do u think thats whats done it
alio
Rep:
?
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
You said you did it once a week, that's all i did and ours were fine, until they died of course but that was for other reasons, come to think of it idon't actually know why they died, they just did.

You going to get a new one? I'd get a rabbit instead, they're cute and don't die as easily. R.I.P little hamster.
yea but about a month back i left it for 2 weeks cause of exams etc - poor excuse i know
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by icklehc)
if its any conselation i think i buried mine alive coz it was sleeping and we thought it was dead...oops
That's horrible!
glance
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You need a hug.

My cat got run over about 9 years ago, when was about 6 or 7. I remember walking out of my house to go to school and I saw it, all mangled, lying in a bloody heap on the verge where someone had put it.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by alio)
no but i gave her a really small crum of egg because she wasn't eating but she ate that do u think thats whats done it
she was ill before you fed it to her. if she liked it then at least she had a nice last meal. i buried mine in a malteasers box

lou xxx
sparkler
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kirbz)
Awww I'm sorry to hear that. I remember when I when to check on my hamster and he was dead - it was horrrible!!
oh and me! hammy! bless him! actualy a couple of months after he died we found out that he was a she!

it's so terrible when a pet dies.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by alio)
awwwwww don't worry my first one died after a week because it had some birth problem and it's heart never formed properly, i'm sure it wasn't your fault. i cleaned my 2nd one (which live to the grand old age of 2 and a half) out once a week. i hope you're not too upset

*big hug*

xxx
alio
Rep:
?
(Original post by glance)
You need a hug.

My cat got run over about 9 years ago, when was about 6 or 7. I remember walking out of my house to go to school and I saw it, all mangled, lying in a bloody heap on the verge where someone had put it.
aww bet it was tragic exspecially if u were young
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by alio)
*gives alio big hug*
It wasn't your fault- sometimes these things just happen

Ruthie xx
glance
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
she was ill before you fed it to her. if she liked it then at least she had a nice last meal. i buried mine in a malteasers box

lou xxx
My dad threw my dead cat in the dump
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
Ewwww, poor kitty, lets hope it doesn't look too deformed it kitty heaven.

(Original post by lou p lou)
I made little greavestones by bashing rocks together, took ages and looked crap anyway but it's the thought that counts. I wouldn't call egg a nice last meal considering that fact that they're rancid.
icklehc
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
That's horrible!
lol i know
it was getting on a bit neway so we presumed it was dead?
it wasnt moving but later my dad revealed to the family that it may have been breathing when he buried it.
evil i know but it had a good innings
get a dog...a womans best friend
icklehc
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My dad threw my dead cat in the dump
eugh
but then my dad buried my hamster alive so who am i to talk!
evil fathers!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (28)
7.98%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (30)
8.55%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (76)
21.65%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (44)
12.54%
No, nothing has changed (109)
31.05%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (64)
18.23%

Watched Threads