Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

my hamsters died watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ive just gone to check up on it and its dead but my parents are saying i didn't clean her out enough cause she had diareah and she was only about 6 month old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    ive just gone to check up on it and its dead but my parents are saying i didn't clean her out enough cause she had diareah and she was only about 6 month old
    nooo...i'm sorry. did you feed it meat?

ReputationRep:
    Awww I'm sorry to hear that. I remember when I when to check on my hamster and he was dead - it was horrrible!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    sory to hear that
    if its any conselation i think i buried mine alive coz it was sleeping and we thought it was dead...oops
    at least u know urs has actualty passed on and is on its way to hamster heaven
    thats presuming it he/she was gd little hamster

ReputationRep:
    *big hug* sorry to hear that. it probably wasn't your fault, hamsters always seem to get random diseases.

lou xxx

You said you did it once a week, that's all i did and ours were fine, until they died of course but that was for other reasons, come to think of it idon't actually know why they died, they just did.

You going to get a new one? I'd get a rabbit instead, they're cute and don't die as easily. R.I.P little hamster.

ReputationRep:
    Its very sad, its always very hard when pets die.:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    nooo...i'm sorry. did you feed it meat?
    no but i gave her a really small crum of egg because she wasn't eating but she ate that do u think thats whats done it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    You said you did it once a week, that's all i did and ours were fine, until they died of course but that was for other reasons, come to think of it idon't actually know why they died, they just did.

You going to get a new one? I'd get a rabbit instead, they're cute and don't die as easily. R.I.P little hamster.
    yea but about a month back i left it for 2 weeks cause of exams etc - poor excuse i know

(Original post by icklehc)
    if its any conselation i think i buried mine alive coz it was sleeping and we thought it was dead...oops
    That's horrible!

ReputationRep:
    You need a hug.

My cat got run over about 9 years ago, when was about 6 or 7. I remember walking out of my house to go to school and I saw it, all mangled, lying in a bloody heap on the verge where someone had put it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    no but i gave her a really small crum of egg because she wasn't eating but she ate that do u think thats whats done it
    she was ill before you fed it to her. if she liked it then at least she had a nice last meal. i buried mine in a malteasers box

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    Awww I'm sorry to hear that. I remember when I when to check on my hamster and he was dead - it was horrrible!!
    oh and me! hammy! bless him! actualy a couple of months after he died we found out that he was a she!

it's so terrible when a pet dies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    awwwwww don't worry my first one died after a week because it had some birth problem and it's heart never formed properly, i'm sure it wasn't your fault. i cleaned my 2nd one (which live to the grand old age of 2 and a half) out once a week. i hope you're not too upset

*big hug*

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    You need a hug.

My cat got run over about 9 years ago, when was about 6 or 7. I remember walking out of my house to go to school and I saw it, all mangled, lying in a bloody heap on the verge where someone had put it.
    aww bet it was tragic exspecially if u were young

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    *gives alio big hug*
    It wasn't your fault- sometimes these things just happen

Ruthie xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    she was ill before you fed it to her. if she liked it then at least she had a nice last meal. i buried mine in a malteasers box

lou xxx
    My dad threw my dead cat in the dump

Ewwww, poor kitty, lets hope it doesn't look too deformed it kitty heaven.

(Original post by lou p lou)
    I made little greavestones by bashing rocks together, took ages and looked crap anyway but it's the thought that counts. I wouldn't call egg a nice last meal considering that fact that they're rancid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    That's horrible!
    lol i know
    it was getting on a bit neway so we presumed it was dead?
    it wasnt moving but later my dad revealed to the family that it may have been breathing when he buried it.
    evil i know but it had a good innings
    get a dog...a womans best friend

ReputationRep:
    My dad threw my dead cat in the dump
    eugh
    but then my dad buried my hamster alive so who am i to talk!
    evil fathers!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.