Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    awwwwww don't worry my first one died after a week because it had some birth problem and it's heart never formed properly, i'm sure it wasn't your fault. i cleaned my 2nd one (which live to the grand old age of 2 and a half) out once a week. i hope you're not too upset

*big hug*

xxx
    thanks, its mainly because its only been alive for 6 months and was strong until it got ill and ive spent a total of £45 vets bills on her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    You need a hug.

My cat got run over about 9 years ago, when was about 6 or 7. I remember walking out of my house to go to school and I saw it, all mangled, lying in a bloody heap on the verge where someone had put it.
    This happened to me when I was walking to school when I was 11, our cat Dennis crossed the road, got run over and was killed. I still remember the it perfectly to this day, it was an A reg Peugeot 505 estate in moroon colour. It was one of the sadest moments of my life. Then last year we had to put one our cats down as he had feeline AIDs.

ReputationRep:
    Accept my sicere condolences on your hamster's death...

For £45 you could get an army of hamsters, then hopefully one might live to 7 months old.

ReputationRep:
    ive still not looked at its face yet cause shes in her bed i dont wanna look at her
    anyway i'll shut up now thanks for all sympathy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    get another one that can do this
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    get another one that can do this
    lol, id like another 1 but id feel guilty in case the same happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    lol, id like another 1 but id feel guilty in case the same happens
    not a weight lifting one, it doesnt get ill.

and its not your fault! i've killed about 20 gold fish and i don't feel guilty. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    not a weight lifting one, it doesnt get ill.

and its not your fault! i've killed about 20 gold fish and i don't feel guilty. :rolleyes:
    how did that happen, they were proberbly just ill in which case their harder to save than hamsters

ReputationRep:
    Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    how did that happen, they were proberbly just ill in which case their harder to save than hamsters
    i dunno, they just keep dying! i feed them regularly, but my dad says i feed them too much. coz apparently they dont stop eating?? i keep eye out for them, i put a net over the pond so the bird cant get to it, and they still die!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    ive just gone to check up on it and its dead but my parents are saying i didn't clean her out enough cause she had diareah and she was only about 6 month old
    Take comfort, she has gone to the great hamster wheel in the sky to run around and do acrobatics for all eternity.

ReputationRep:
    i dunno, they just keep dying! i feed them regularly, but my dad says i feed them too much. coz apparently they dont stop eating?? i keep eye out for them, i put a net over the pond so the bird cant get to it, and they still die!
    its proberbly coz of the changing weather outside like the temperature r something

(Original post by alio)
    ive just gone to check up on it and its dead but my parents are saying i didn't clean her out enough cause she had diareah and she was only about 6 month old
    nooooooo so sorry to hear that
    sucks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    "diarrhoea" I offer all of my condolences for the loss of your.... what was it?
    Oh your hamster!

ReputationRep:
    Why not get a tribble instead, they require no maintainance, all you need to do is give them food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    Are you sure it's not just hidernating, they often do that if they are ill?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Are you sure it's not just hidernating, they often do that if they are ill?
    hibernating - no coz the diareah's gone worse and she was really weak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    hibernating - no coz the diareah's gone worse and she was really weak
    Oh well, why not get another one?

ReputationRep:
    Aww..

My first hampster Hammy commited suicide jumpping out of my hands at 4foot and breaking his back. The next Nibbles died of old age at nearly 4 years old and Harry my last died after it is beleve he was feed chocolate by a foster kid... Harry was a vicous thing who bit me anyway....

But hugs I know hampsters aretoo cute to die!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.