Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sorry bout your hamster...Two of ours died the day after we took them to the vet (seperate times, not together) cos they were ill and the vet said they'd be fine with antibiotics. I think they were traumatised. And the third one was traumatised from the day we got it becuase my friend who we got him from had put the mummy and daddy hamster and all the babies on the sofa so she could take a photo, and when we arrived to pick him up, they'd all disappeared down the cushions and they had to take the sofa to pieces to get them out...Not the best idea she had, I have to say. He was vicious, that hamster....

ReputationRep:
    Aww. I lost one of my guinea pigs a couple of years back, I went to check on it and it had suffocated on hay (nasty). We gave it a mini-burial. It was so sad. We had to give the other one away, because it was pining for the other one.

ReputationRep:
    Just put him in the cooker on gas mark 5 for 25mins and he will be lovely with some gravy and mash

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.