Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

Is someone who is such a flip-flopper on issues, who takes millions upon millions from wall street , big banks, pharma, et al , who has given speeches , three of them, each worth around 200,000 dollars to wallstreet, who has hardly seen a war she has not supported, including her debacle in bengazi and support for the iraq war, who has told blatant and absolute lies and looks like she'll say anything to get elected worthy of becoming the president of the united states?

America, honestly, is it even democracy if you have a choice between Trump and Hillary?

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps this is one of the quite cringe-worthy among the lies:

ReputationRep:
    Oh give the woman a break. She ....she....misremembered it.😅

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caravaggio2)
    Oh give the woman a break. She ....she....misremembered it.😅
    That's even worse, having a president with that kind of extremely suspect re-call, to make up an entirely different set of events, shows that she can blatantly lie and make brutally incorrect decisions and rewrite her own history!

ReputationRep:
    American election will be about choosing in between goldman sachs and trump - edward Snowden

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She's an establishment ZOG crook

Madeline Albright supports her. 500,000 dead Iraqi's worth it.. I'm sure she enjoyed bombing those Christians too! NATO scum

Also her connections to Kissinger a a great man isn't he?

Cult of personality people liked Bill and ignore all the negative things he did.....

ReputationRep:
    Virtually everyone in this race is two faced (except if news is believed Bernie Sanders).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwilym101)
    Virtually everyone in this race is two faced (except if news is believed Bernie Sanders).

x
    I don't deny that, it's a fair comment.

But even as a muslim from a racial minority, i think hillary is a far greater lier than even trump.

So my vote and my endorsement goes to the jewish man from vermont, who seems principled and genuine.

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Tawheed)
    I don't deny that, it's a fair comment.

But even as a muslim from a racial minority, i think hillary is a far greater lier than even trump.

So my vote and my endorsement goes to the jewish man from vermont, who seems principled and genuine.
    Trump contradicts himself on a daily basis. To the point where even his flagship build a wall policy is likely to be backtracked on. Clinton is certainly dishonest. But Trump is far far worse. Plus let's not forget he used to consider her a friend and an excellent secretary of state.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Plus let's not forget he used to consider her a friend and an excellent secretary of state.
    have any quotes ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Can'tStumpTrump)
    have any quotes ?
    watch the all trump debate by stephen colbert on top , starts around 5th min.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    have any quotes ?
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    watch the all trump debate by stephen colbert on top , starts around 5th min.
    As he said, or google it, there are about a billion articles on it.

ReputationRep:
    have any quotes ?
    From 2012:

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she's given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.
    http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/20...tastrophic-us/

Then in 2015:

“Hillary Clinton was the worst secretary of state in the history of the United States,” he said. “There’s never been a secretary of state so bad as Hillary. The world blew up around us, we lost everything, including all relationships. There wasn’t one good thing that came out of that administration or her being secretary of state.”
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-tr...illary-clinton

People can change their minds, but to change your mind that drastically is difficult to buy, as said he repeatedly contradicts himself and lies all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Hillary is seriously vile. Not as vile as Trump, but pretty vile none the less.

Bernie is the best choice for the world imo.
    Ron Paul seems and alright guy too, although I disagree with him on a couple of issues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olie)
    People can change their minds, but to change your mind that drastically is difficult to buy, as said he repeatedly contradicts himself and lies all the time.
    Sure, if you believe the establishment media

(Original post by Aj12)
    As he said, or google it, there are about a billion articles on it.
    You guys fail to get the bigger picture, when Trump said that he was a businessman, and he gave large donations to the Clintons for personal favors, of course he would talk good about them ..

ReputationRep:
    I really don't like how she's reneging on her policies in order to become popular, you can change your mind but it seems fake

ReputationRep:
    In 2004 she was vehemently against gay marriage, now in 2016 she's an 'enthusiastic supporter' of the LGBT+ movement. She's been changing her 'opinions' like this depending on what's popular at the time. Clearly she's in it for the power not to make things better in America. I'd even go as far as saying she's ten times worse than Trump. At least trump is honest about his opinions.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Sure, if you believe the establishment media

You guys fail to get the bigger picture, when Trump said that he was a businessman, and he gave large donations to the Clintons for personal favors, of course he would talk good about them ..
    I'm not sure if that makes him better or far far worse. Either he is a hypocrite or he simply has no beliefs and will switch to whatever position suits him at that time. Stellar candidate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    I'm not sure if that makes him better or far far worse. Either he is a hypocrite or he simply has no beliefs and will switch to whatever position suits him at that time. Stellar candidate.
    Everyone does it, he's honest about it.. And now he says clearly nearly all politicians are bought ( https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...88689295245312 ).. And he could use that if it goes 1vs1 with Hillary.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.