x Turn on thread page Beta

Join the Hobbies and Interests Support Team! watch

Announcements
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Hey all! :wavey:

The Hobbies and Interests (H&I) Support Team is looking to expand its membership. We have a number of sub-forums in H&I that currently hold vacant Support Team positions, so if you fancy getting involved a bit more in the community, are a frequent poster in H&I, and believe you can make a difference on TSR, make sure to fill in an application! :awesome:

You can find out a bit more about the Support Team at this link.

The available H&I Support Team positions:

- Sport
    - Technology and Computers
    - Cars and motoring
    - Creative Corner
    - Food and Drink
    - Travel
    - Animals and Pets

H&I not for you? Not to worry, whilst other sections may not be actively recruiting, any application for other sections may still be considered.

>>>> Click this link and make a thread stating your section of interest in order to start the process
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    Hey all! :wavey:

The Hobbies and Interests (H&I) Support Team is looking to expand its membership. We have a number of sub-forums in H&I that currently hold vacant Support Team positions, so if you fancy getting involved a bit more in the community, are a frequent poster in H&I, and believe you can make a difference on TSR, make sure to fill in an application! :awesome:

You can find out a bit more about the Support Team at this link.

The available H&I Support Team positions:

- Sport
    - Technology and Computers
    - Cars and motoring
    - Creative Corner
    - Food and Drink
    - Travel
    - Animals and Pets

H&I not for you? Not to worry, whilst other sections may not be actively recruiting, any application for other sections may still be considered.

>>>> Click this link and make a thread stating your section of interest in order to start the process
    Nice . Thanks for the thread . I'm sure many of us will be interested in applying.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.