Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,

am just in the process of applying for the LSE Masters in Environmental Policy and Regulation and the one in Environment and Development.

Where else could I still apply at this time of the year? Am particularly looking for a university dealing with international regulations in relation to environmental challenges.
    However, all advices of late deadlines and rolling admissions are useful.

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    You would probably be best checking out findamasters.com

That's where I found mine
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Do your research about which unis you want to apply to and what their deadlines are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashbatch)
    You would probably be best checking out findamasters.com

That's where I found mine
    Thank you! Have it already on my radar

Is there a rule of thumb which universities or programs have early deadlines?
    For Edinburgh, for example, one can apply until mid-June, whereas for Oxford there are three deadlines - the latest being March 11. Other universities already close admissions in late December or January, especially for Erasmus Mundus Degrees.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AudiliRen)
    Is there a rule of thumb which universities or programs have early deadlines?
    Generally, the more prestigious the uni and popular/heavily-subscribed the course, the earlier the deadline will be. Even then, that's not set in stone because every uni can set its own deadlines.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.