When do I apply? Watch

BethanyC23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I haven't had any offers yet & I am still waiting for two universities to get back to me, so should I apply for student finance now or would it be best to wait until I have an offer?🙈😊
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by BethanyC23)
Hi, I haven't had any offers yet & I am still waiting for two universities to get back to me, so should I apply for student finance now or would it be best to wait until I have an offer?🙈😊
Apply now

Put in the course you hope/expect to be your course - just go with your best guess.

It's simple to change the details of the course or university later on (but delaying your application could cause problems getting your assessment done in time).
BethanyC23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
Apply now

Put in the course you hope/expect to be your course - just go with your best guess.

It's simple to change the details of the course or university later on (but delaying your application could cause problems getting your assessment done in time).
Okay, thank you very much
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?

Yes (161)
18.46%
No (530)
60.78%
Not really bothered about them (181)
20.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise