Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I have offers for two great programs:
    MSc in Finance at Cass Business School
    MSc in Financial Markets and Investments at Skema Business School (Sophia)

Now on evaluating both,this is what I've noticed:
    Cass ranks 16 v/s Skema 6 in FT Rankings 2015
    Cost of Program + Living is about 35,000 pounds in Cass whereas in Skema it is 33,000 Euros (approx 27,000 Pounds)
    Since I am an international student from India, UK does not allow me to stay back after completing my studies whereas in France I can stay back for 2 years after my masters.
    Advantage of Cass: Great networking opportunities and LONDON! But is it worth going? I think I can work hard and be proactive all the time but is Cass' reputation good enough to land me a job provided I'm a good student and good at networking?
    In France, I would be required to have some level of proficiency in French if I want a good job in France but I will still get 2 years to look for a job outside (including London) after the programme. The course at Skema is taught in English.
    I am looking for a good ROI after my Masters - looking to get a good job at an IB or financial instution.
    The acceptance rate of both these schools is only 10%. No doubt both are really good. But which is a better bet?
    Kindly help! I have to make a decision soon enough. Thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.