Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nic Chin)
    A*AA. But what's the point in asking? Why come to a thread you have no part in and insult people whose decisions don't affect you in any way? It's incredibly rude of you to talk people down like this.
    To follow on this from what Nic had said, Rankings divide people and from my experience at the open days and applicant days at UEL it looked like they provided interesting courses.

Not every uni is the best at everything plus the courses at UEL in my case seem to appeal to me more then other unis mainly because they have subjects that really interest me i.e Myths and Legends.

Just accept that people will go to this uni and focus on your own studies as Nic said earlier this isn't the uni your going to so why come here and talk the uni down????

ReputationRep:
    A*AA. But what's the point in asking? Why come to a thread you have no part in and insult people whose decisions don't affect you in any way? It's incredibly rude of you to talk people down like this.

So you are going to East London University with those grades. Prove you are lying LOL.
    I am just saying this because everyone here is getting excited to go to a uni like one of the bottom in the whole UK. Have fun guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jersey1993)
    To follow on this from what Nic had said, Rankings divide people and from my experience at the open days and applicant days at UEL it looked like they provided interesting courses.

Not every uni is the best at everything plus the courses at UEL in my case seem to appeal to me more then other unis mainly because they have subjects that really interest me i.e Myths and Legends.

Just accept that people will go to this uni and focus on your own studies as Nic said earlier this isn't the uni your going to so why come here and talk the uni down????
    Im just saying that its effected your future. Someone who wants to hire you in the future looks at the Uni you went to i doubt they'll be impressed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahmzo)
    Im just saying that its effected your future. Someone who wants to hire you in the future looks at the Uni you went to i doubt they'll be impressed
    All about the portfolio in the end for me, ill be creating work as i study so ill have a better chance.

ReputationRep:
    So you are going to East London University with those grades. Prove you are lying LOL.
    I am just saying this because everyone here is getting excited to go to a uni like one of the bottom in the whole UK. Have fun guys.
    Whether you want to believe me or not isn't my problem. And the fact that you only care about the institution a person goes to and not their actual merit says a lot about you. Do us a favour and leave, you won't be getting any more replies from me.

ReputationRep:
    Whether you want to believe me or not isn't my problem. And the fact that you only care about the institution a person goes to and not their actual merit says a lot about you. Do us a favour and leave, you won't be getting any more replies from me.
    You going to UEL says a lot about you (period)

ReputationRep:
    Ummmm...no it doesn't. There are people that go there because it's local to where they live and they don't have the grades to go UCL...At least we don't have stuck up Oxbridge rejects there...

ReputationRep:
    hi guys

i am starting in September and i am doing computer science in year 2. can any one tell that how many days in a week i have to attend classes..thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CYBER007)
    hi guys

i am starting in September and i am doing computer science in year 2. can any one tell that how many days in a week i have to attend classes..thanks
    Your best speaking to UEL about it and asking them personally.

ReputationRep:
    Im studying in a uel campus which is located at greece the course of electrical and electronic engineering im wondering about the graduates prospect considering im graduating from a low rank university.(Im at the 3rd year and i am aiming for 1st class honours degree).Any advice will be appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else starting forensic psychology at UEL in a few weeks?

ReputationRep:
    £9000 a year for uel.. Nty

ReputationRep:
    I picked the en suite enhanced, and i want to know how it looks like, does anyone have pictures?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly though, why are you being such an *******? Let people live, stop *****ing on everyone's choice off uni. I got 3C's, 4A's AND 4 Distinction* at A level but I still chose UEL cause it's hella interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yomihaxor)
    anyone studying business in computing foundaton year?
    Oh damn. Im doing business for computing. just not foundation year.
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bongo Bongo)
    Ummmm...no it doesn't. There are people that go there because it's local to where they live and they don't have the grades to go UCL...At least we don't have stuck up Oxbridge rejects there...
    I 100% agree with you. I got a good BBC. But Im going UEL because I love the city and the accommodation itself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilit18)
    I picked the en suite enhanced, and i want to know how it looks like, does anyone have pictures?
    Hey, did anyone get back to you on that? I've been looking everywhere for images too. Need to start buying decor. woo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canarywharf1)
    thinking about attending next year but I have read some terrible reviews... I'm from America and want to take Advertising at UEL. I am serious about my studies but I want to have fun too. How is social life here?
    Social life is pretty good to be honest but it all depends on how much you get yourself out there. I say you give it a try, I went to visit it lately and its great location. And even if you dont like it, you can transfer after first year without missing a year.
    Good luck dude!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 8, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.