Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

British soldier repeatedly raped girl aged 6 after 'bribing her with M&Ms' Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Err the story about the British soldier.

But don't you see the point I'm trying to make? Every person who commits a crime, and is not a Muslim, somehow is mentally ill :rolleyes:
    Yes, I knew the point you were making.

My point was: it is no use for unqualified laypeople to make determinations of matters best solely reserved for experts in the field, i.e. the judiciary and psychiatrists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ravenous)
    Whites make up approximately 92% of convicted child rapists in the UK whereas the figure for Asians is only about 2.7%. Although it's from 2007, it's unlikely to have massively changed since then,

Attachment 509425
    http://theukdatabase.com/uk-child-ab...he-uk-why-how/
    "90% of rapes and child grooming cases were committed by pakistanis"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    Disgusting, hopefully he gets punished for it. He probably joined the military for all the wrong reaaons.
    Yeah, he seems like the type who's missing something up there. The one's who join for the power trip they get from being a soldier.
    How ****ed do you have to be to actually try and get a 6 year old to have sex with you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    http://theukdatabase.com/uk-child-ab...he-uk-why-how/
    "90% of rapes and child grooming cases were committed by pakistanis"
    Lol that's not what it says. It says this: "Almost 90% of all rapes and child grooming that was committed by Pakistanis resulted in a White girl under 16 being abused"
    Also, it's a stupid and hysterical website.

ReputationRep:
    Lol that's not what it says. It says this: "Almost 90% of all rapes and child grooming that was committed by Pakistanis resulted in a White girl under 16 being abused"
    *sigh* I'll fetch you another link then - sorry for giving you a bad one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    All white British men shouldn't be allowed in Britain now.
    What??? ONE guy rapes someone and now ALL indigenous British men are bad?! You can't go around proclaiming that the indigenous peoples of a country should be forced out of their ancestral homeland! They actually have more right to live on that land because it's where they're originally from - it's their people's land.

I agree that the guy is a messed up, sick, indescribably horrible disgrace of a human being. What he did is unforgivable! But, the actions of one individual should not be used as a representation of everyone else's actions and thoughts. What you said is extremely racist, I hope for your sake that it's not how you actually think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    What??? ONE guy rapes someone and now ALL indigenous British men are bad?! You can't go around proclaiming that the indigenous peoples of a country should be forced out of their ancestral homeland! They actually have more right to live on that land because it's where they're originally from - it's their people's land.

I agree that the guy is a messed up, sick, indescribably horrible disgrace of a human being. What he did is unforgivable! But, the actions of one individual should not be used as a representation of everyone else's actions and thoughts. What you said is extremely racist, I hope for your sake that it's not how you actually think.
    Please see my responses to others above to understand the intention of this comment.

ReputationRep:
    BBC:
    Research conducted by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop) on "localised grooming" - where children have been groomed and sexually exploited by an offender having first met in a public place - looked at 1,217 offenders.The findings, published last year, found 30% of offenders - 367 - were white. Some 28% were Asian, of whom 11 were Bangladeshi, 45 were Pakistani and 290 were described as "Asian Other"

ReputationRep:
    Whites make up approximately 92% of convicted child rapists in the UK whereas the figure for Asians is only about 2.7%. Although it's from 2007, it's unlikely to have massively changed since then,

Attachment 509425
    http://shura.shu.ac.uk/600/1/fulltext.pdf#page=5
    This is a really misguiding statistic. You haven't taken into account the numbers of people in the population who are of each race. White indigenous Britons make up the majority of the population as you'd expect since we're the indigenous people of this country. Therefore it's only logical that white people would have the highest number of crimes committed in Britain. However, to get an actual representation of reality you need to work out the proportion of each race who are criminals. When you do this, you'll find that white people commit far less crimes per person than immigrant races.

ReputationRep:
    BBC:
    Research conducted by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop) on "localised grooming" - where children have been groomed and sexually exploited by an offender having first met in a public place - looked at 1,217 offenders.The findings, published last year, found 30% of offenders - 367 - were white. Some 28% were Asian, of whom 11 were Bangladeshi, 45 were Pakistani and 290 were described as "Asian Other"
    Localised grooming only accounts for a tiny percentage of overall child sex offences though. When it comes to this specific type of crime, I agree Asians are significantly overrepresented. But overall child abuse, Whites are overwhelming majority and Asians are only a small percentage according to the official stats.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper

Attachment 509425

http://shura.shu.ac.uk/600/1/fulltext.pdf#page=5
    That report is for May 2007 - woefully meaningless, as are statistics in general, taken in isolation of context.

i.e. It also does not show the number of victims involved which is an indicator of the extent of the crime. It does not show any trends year on year especially with respect to immigration statistics.

I'd like to see an up-to-date set of statistics after the convictions of the Saville, Harris, Rotherham, Oxford, Derby, Rochdale, Telford, Peterborough trials et al., including the number of victims involved and importantly, to which ethnic groups the victims belonged vs the ethnicity of the convicted criminals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    This is a really misguiding statistic. You haven't taken into account the numbers of people in the population who are of each race.
    You could easily check.
    The 2011 census showed it being 88% White and 7% Asian. So in 2007, Whites and Asians were over and under-represented respectively for child sex offences.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    What an abhorrent action.

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    All white British men shouldn't be allowed in Britain now.
    We can't really view what he did in the same context as we view normal crimes.

ReputationRep:
    Religion of Peace, oh no.. wait

Seriously, six years old? What the actual.. :lolwut:

(Original post by leavingthecity)
    your comment is a bit silly. Refer to last weeks comments by Theresa May on the revoking of dual citizenship for sex offenders. There, is a real issue
    the fact that typically pakistani/muslim men are a tiny percentage of society yet are a fairly large percentage of child groomers suggests you lack any sense of proportion here
    I believe the appropriate colloquialism in 'street' parlours is: Rekt

(Original post by ikhan94)
    Shoot the a$$hole
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    those who break the law are and will be, broken by it in turn
    That'd be wholly inconsistent with (Judeo-Christian) British values nor the purpose/spirit of the British criminal justice system

(Original post by Olie)
    the threads made about every crime committed by a Muslim or an immigrant are never made through sympathy for the victim, they just see it as another story they can use to their advantage to fulfil their agendas
    Many of us are motivated primarily by social concern. It should go without saying the families of victims deserve our sympathy

ReputationRep:
    You could easily check.
    The 2011 census showed it being 88% White and 7% Asian. So in 2007, Whites and Asians were over and under-represented respectively for child sex offences.
    I'm aware of that, I was just pointing out that you've listed the number of sex offences committed by people of each race instead of giving the crime per person value. To get an accurate measure of crimes committed by each race you need this value instead as it takes into account the population sizes.

ReputationRep:
    All these Musl-....Oh wait.

All these Indi-..... Oh wait.

All these Bla-..... Oh wait.

All these Immig-.....Oh wait.

Dayum!

Although it's from 2007, it's unlikely to have massively changed since then,
    Yes, because nothing at all can change in a nine-year period. That must be why they do the census every 10 years.

Deport him back to England!

Disgusting crime nonetheless, hope he gets severe jailtime.

ReputationRep:
    omg poor girl! that's disgusting! a freaking 6 year old?! dude... that's sick
    is he fighting for the people of his country or against them wtF?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leavingthecity)
    Again, not hard to understand what I meant. Again, a comment that stops short of adding anything to the discussion. Not hugely surprised seen as satirists and lawyers are basically in the same business.
    I've spoken at length on other threads and my blog in order to contribute constructively to these types of discussion. There's no need to be so salty! I'm not even a lawyer.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.