Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else heard of colloidal silver? My aunt gave me some and I mouthwash a little before I go anywhere where I might get dodgy germs. Works a treat and yet I never knew about it....seems to be a wonder solution for the immune system but hardly anyone knows about it. Does anyone else use it to stay germ free?

ReputationRep:
    Next week you will get the biggest flu of your life.

ReputationRep:
    When you say I never get ill... you get ill... Just like me now...

'I never get cold' currently using 2 boxes of tissues,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbanlocations)
    When you say I never get ill... you get ill... Just like me now...

'I never get cold' currently using 2 boxes of tissues,
    If you used First Defence you would have stopped yourself getting a cold. I used it when i had a itchy throat and used it 2/3 times a day for 2 days and i stopped the cold from spreading.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have but don't actually know what it is....

Posted from TSR Mobile

colloidal silver

ur gonna turn BLUE fam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanner)
    colloidal silver

ur gonna turn BLUE fam
    Haha smurfosis! Well I done some research and silver is where its at with regards to infections. If its made well(small particles) you cannot go blue even if you tried, I suddenly get the whole 'bluebloods' thing...they were 'born with a silverspoon in their mouth' and continued to eat from silverware through their lives.Thus healthy and happy but a tad blue!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.