Turn on thread page Beta

Yipeeee! just finished last exam! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I feel so relieved.....

It will be soooo weird though. I've been so stressed over the last month it was unbelievable, i mean last night I didn't go to sleep until 2.30 am. I jes could not fall asleep, I kept thinking of Euro 2004 for some reason..maybe its because I've been watching too many matches instead of revising...so I was feeling guilty?!?! I don't know.

Well anyway, now I can go out every night (If I wanted to that is), get back to my fitness training regime (been getting a bit podgy lately with the reduction in exercise and increase in food intake!), and can read the next two Lord of The Rings books! yay lol.
    Only bad thing is the results in August! Oh yeah and finishing those uni financial forms...still haven't sent them off!

How's everyone else doing? Anyone else finished their exams??

ReputationRep:
    finish tomo cannot wait
    then got out leavers ball and off on hols to greece

I finished yesterday, join the amazing celebration.

ReputationRep:
    Well done guys....

but shhhhhhhhhhhh you're making me jealous!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    last exam is tuesday...grrr
    but got prom 2moro so its all good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I finished yesterday, join the amazing celebration.

I have 5 more exams.. *sniff* so unfair..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barbiegirl)
    finish tomo cannot wait
    then got out leavers ball and off on hols to greece
    awww lucky you! we have our end of term college ball in the middle of the exams, hmmm wise choice intelligent union people, so since my friends can't go...I'm not going ,oh well, full of people acting like kids anyhow!

(Original post by Aylia)
    I have 5 more exams.. *sniff* so unfair..
    *hands tissue* Now go ace them all.

ReputationRep:
    *hands tissue* Now go ace them all.

aw thanks I might do if I wasn't on here!

lol go and revise then! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol go and revise then! :rolleyes:

I will, I am, I'm going, really...

ReputationRep:
    I finished yesterday aswell , its worth but it has really taken it out of me this year. Going out to celbrate and watch the football tonight! Keep it up peeps who have still got them left, not long to go!

ReputationRep:
    im done as well, business today was the last one. but gotta wait for all the boys to finish till the lounging begins.

ReputationRep:
    i still got one more to go!!!

ReputationRep:
    I finish tomorrow morning at 11am... it can't come soon enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    I finish tomorrow morning at 11am... it can't come soon enough
    physics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    physics?
    History!

ReputationRep:
    Yay me too. had my last exam today. bloody business. but its all over now. yay again!

ReputationRep:
    i finished on tue...am bored now tho!!

ReputationRep:
    I just finished my last exam!

And thank God... I can't believe what this month has done to me. I haven't seen any of my friends properly or gone out anywhere for weeks, and have forgotten what it feels like to get dressed up! I've been staying up until 2 or 3 most nights and getting up just a few hours later to cram in revision, and so keeping myself going with huge amounts of coffee and sugar. My appetite disappeared, I lived off junk food and take aways, and I got tonsillitis twice within two weeks which completely knocked me out. I've never found it this hard to push myself to just keep going before, I wanted to give up so many times.

But it's OVER!!! Roll on summer And I just hope I get the results I need so that it was all worth it...

PS: What do I do now?! I can't remember how to have "free time"!!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.