Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    If I'm serving full time and decide I want a degree via the OU, would the army fund or contribute towards that at all? Website isn't very clear...
    • CV Helper

    CV Helper
    Have you looked at Enhanced Learning Credits?


    A minimum of 4 yrs service. Better after 8 yrs.
    There are other universities who do distance learning courses as well as the OU, so it depends on what you want to study.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources


Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.