Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for nursing and have been offered a place but pretty sure I'm not going to meet the entry requirements. I'm doing an Access course so I know what i've been graded as I go along. Are there any success stories of people still getting in?
    I'd really like to go to Southampton but scared to firm them incase I get rejected. My insurance isn't much easier to get into either

ReputationRep:
    hi, i've recently received an offer to study adult nursing based on my A level grades from last year. they were way below the entry requirements yet i still managed to get an unconditional offer! the only thing is that was the second time i applied for this course. the first time i didn't get in as my grades weren't high enough but i didn't give up and ended up reapplying this year. i think my interview must have went well since i received this offer how do you think your interview go?

ReputationRep:
    My interview must have gone well as I got a conditional offer. I did firm them in the end!
    I'll just have to hope they take into account my interview, PS and work experience alongside my grades in the hope that they still might consider me come results day. Access students get their results back before A level students so I'm hoping I can get in touch with them ASAP once my results have been sent to them.

Congratulations on your offer, that's great

ReputationRep:
    How long after your interview did you guys hear back??

ReputationRep:
    It took them a few weeks to reply.

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends got into QM with ACC even though his offer was AAA. So yes it's possible but I guess you have to be lucky on the day

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.