Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Me and a few of my friends were hoping to go to maga or ibiza next year for our 17th. There wouldnt be a problem for flights but were finding it hard to find any hotels that would let us stay without having a 18 year old with us as a adult. Is there any hotels that would let us stay if our parents gave permisson??

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. When I went when I was 18, I met many people that were underage. Some even as young as 15 (scary, I know!).

There should be some hotels that let you stay with a parents permission, have a look on tripadvisor for some ideas and then contact the hotel you like (would be a good idea if your parents contacted them directly).

ReputationRep:
    Email then in advanced.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.