Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, need some help pretty urgently from any males.About 4 weeks ago I woke up one morning with some yellowy discharge sitting on top of the penis. The next day it got really bad and was leaking with the stuff and when I peed it stung like crazy. Got an emergency doc appointment that night and was given a couple of pills to help before I booked in with a gum clinic a couple of days later. The discharge stopped the next day.

I went to the gum clinic about 4 days after and got tested for chlaymydia and gonorrhoea aswell as hiv and syphillis. Was given doxycycline for a week long course. This was exactly 3 weeks ago today by the way.Since then I have had no discharge but the tip of my penis is swolen and red. Quite sore tbh. No pain in urination but I have to wait a good 2 minutes everytime I go to the loo for the urine to come out even if I'm desperate.

Got my test results today and all came back negative so what could it be?I should add that I'm a 21 year old male who's only ever had oral sex once and this was just before new year. Any guys out there with similiar symptoms that have this or have had in the past? Its seriously effecting me

Cheers
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It's back to the sexual health clinic time.

(Original post by Jcole94)
    I went to the gum clinic about 4 days after and got tested for chlaymydia and gonorrhoea aswell as hiv and syphillis.
    What a catch, go buy a lottery ticket you might win.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Continue visiting your clinic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unprinted)
    It's back to the sexual health clinic time.
    I spoke to someone there and they recommended going to my gp now as it sounds like its not sex related.

I was just wondering if anyone on here had any experience of this and what they did?

ReputationRep:
    stop *******

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.