Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is Nadia, is there anyone can help me to find a programme for 36 years old like me but still longing to go back to school? but my problem is i dont have highschool deploma. is there anyone could help me what should i do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadia kamama)
    Hi my name is Nadia, is there anyone can help me to find a programme for 36 years old like me but still longing to go back to school? but my problem is i dont have highschool deploma. is there anyone could help me what should i do?
    Are you in the UK? The normal route into uni for someone without standard school qualifications, would be a one year Access to Higher Education course.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by nadia kamama)
    Hi Nadia,

Do you have any qualifications that could possibly be helpful to determine your educational background?

Are you an international student?
    What subjects are you interested in?

In Ravensbourne we offer pre foundation courses but we do need to know more about your situation. [email protected]uk can help you if you have some information about your previous educational background. State your problem and hopefully they can arrange something for you.

Hope this helps,
    Ahlia

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.