Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer in mental Health post below in what you got a offer in I'm interested in seeing my future friends

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional in Game Design & Production Management here!
    Congratulations for your offer!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still debating where I'm off to, but just got an unconditional in Computer Games Applications Development.

ReputationRep:
    Cool man! Accept it

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer for psychology. Not sure on where I want to go yet though, as I'm still waiting on a response from 2 more universities.

ReputationRep:
    Abertay is a good Uni hopefully I get the grades now to get accepted

ReputationRep:
    CCC for biomedical science

ReputationRep:
    Conditional for Computer Arts!

ReputationRep:
    Been thinking of making Abertay my first choice, but the forums here are dead compared to other universities which puts me off a little.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleymacleod)
    Been thinking of making Abertay my first choice, but the forums here are dead compared to other universities which puts me off a little.
    We have a group chat now for people thinking about Abertay... Private message me a link to your Facebook and I can add you to it?

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone I'm here because I just wanted to ask you a simple question, I'm counting on sign up on the academic year 2017-2018 given that you already know the process of applying with ucas etc... how difficult is it to get a conditional offer or even an unconditional offer (on my case for computer games application development and computer games technology) at abertay, do they usually ask you to do an interview, or just in specific cases ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jumph96)
    hi everyone I'm here because I just wanted to ask you a simple question, I'm counting on sign up on the academic year 2017-2018 given that you already know the process of applying with ucas etc... how difficult is it to get a conditional offer or even an unconditional offer (on my case for computer games application development and computer games technology) at abertay, do they usually ask you to do an interview, or just in specific cases ?
    I'm not sure about gaming stuff, but I know for quite a few courses the grade requirements are lower than oat her places and I haven't heard from anyone who didn't get at least a conditional offer from Abertay to be honest sorry I can't be of much help, but hopefully someone else is watching the post and can help more

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm just passing through, I just wanted to ask a question, given that you've already applied for abertay do you know if they require a reference in the application?? and if so, given that I came form italy and I'll have to ask to my italian professor, who, I think she speaks italian only, can I translate it for her?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm just passing through, I just wanted to ask a question, given that you've already applied for abertay do you know if they require a reference in the application?? and if so, given that I came form italy and I'll have to ask to my italian professor, who, I think she speaks italian only, can I translate it for her?
    I'm not sure on how it works exactly.

All admissions to university courses in the UK are completed through UCAS. Part of the UCAS application is to provide a reference and I'm pretty sure that you can't proceed and send away your application without it.

ReputationRep:
    I am Italian too and I have got an unconditional. Yes, they require a reference. I suggest you to ask to your english teacher. Probably if you translate it no one will never know and it won't give you problem because it is her that have to send it and she is supposed to read it before attaching it to your application.
    PM me if you need advice!

ReputationRep:
    I've got a conditional offer for Mental Health Nurshing at Abertay! This uni is my first choice

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.