A*SamB
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Would anybody be willing to mark, and if needed, alter the following piece of work?
Lemuelc14
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by A*SamB)
Would anybody be willing to mark, and if needed, alter the following piece of work?
Where is it

Posted from TSR Mobile
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sure and check this out for more help: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3897511
A*SamB
Rep:
?
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Sure and check this out for more help: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3897511
Would it be if any consequence if Isend it to you through a personal message?
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Would it be if any consequence if Isend it to you through a personal message?
No - whichever is best for you
A*SamB
Rep:
?
(Original post by brainzistheword)
It is ironic that, after looking at your 'road to A*' post yesterday, that you should respond to my request. Like yourself, the importance of GCSE is not merely attaining an A*, but actually getting full marks; for that reason, it is pleasant to meet somebody that shares the same view and, equally, strives towards academic excellence. What marks did you get in your mick exams?
A*SamB
Rep:
?
And apologies for the inordinately colloquial, and at times, grammatically incorrect message. Owing to a day of interviews and A-level pre-public exams, I am extremely fatigued and therefor am struggling to produce coherent and cogent responses.
brainzistheword
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It is ironic that, after looking at your 'road to A*' post yesterday, that you should respond to my request. Like yourself, the importance of GCSE is not merely attaining an A*, but actually getting full marks; for that reason, it is pleasant to meet somebody that shares the same view and, equally, strives towards academic excellence. What marks did you get in your mick exams?
I'm really pleased to hear that! And we haven't yet got all our mocks results back - the English department in particular are not the most efficient at marking. When I find out I will certainly update you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (155)
14.53%
I'm not sure (46)
4.31%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (317)
29.71%
I have already dropped out (30)
2.81%
I'm not a current university student (519)
48.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise