Turn on thread page Beta

Does anybody know london city university? Help! watch

ReputationRep:
    does anybody know anything about london city university? what is it's reputation in the uk? how is the social life is going on there? Is it true that it is considered one the best universities in london?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    ive just finished there.

Okay. its good for law, optometry, economics and business.

Everything else, its just aint gona give u that edge.

But if you doing a business related degree there, it will get u somewhere, thats guranteed. the business school is like in the top 3 in the country.

social life. crap. too many fake tupacs.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks rjj,
    but I have got an acceptance to study computer systems engineering at the university.... Do U have any digital photos for the university that u can post, coz the university doesn't show that much....
    I've got a full scholarship there.. Is it too bad?
    thanks again.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the B-School rocks I believe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vitriol)
    Yeah, the B-School rocks I believe.
    Hey, long time no see.

ReputationRep:
    It's ok, but I wouldn't say it's one of the best in London (unless you count UoL as a single entity), although its post-grad courses are quite good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k_shihabi)
    does anybody know anything about london city university? what is it's reputation in the uk? how is the social life is going on there? Is it true that it is considered one the best universities in london?
    Thanks
    my sister did her undergrad there, in music. its music dept. used to be good but is going downhill, or so she tells me. she loved being in london, the atmosphere and the people. it's not the most well established university but it has an alright reputation. if you've got a full scholarship i'd definitely go there! the social life will be great because its part of UoL so hundreds of thousands of people!

ReputationRep:
    City University is not part of the UoL.

But i think the reputation of the business school is quite high, not sure about other areas tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yan2004)
    City University is not part of the UoL.

But i think the reputation of the business school is quite high, not sure about other areas tho.
    Yeah, City definitely isn't part of the University of London (I should know ). CASS business school is ok, but it's not as good as others in London though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to get my PostGrad in International Communications, and not sure which Uni I should go too...Does anyone have any suggestions?
    I can't find that much on CUL and all my friends say Leeds is a little ghetto?
    Any options would be great!
    Thanks,
    Unsure in the States

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.