The Student Room Group

Health and safety

Hi I've been offered admission into MSc Occupational health and safety for September 2016 start MMU. Any one with similar course or plans?
Reply 1
Hello my name is redouane i m working as health safety officer with oil and gas company , i can help you with some documents if you want , just tell me what you re looking for , i may can help , are you studing with middlesex university ?
hi Douane,
thank you for your email. I have been offered admission into MSc in H&S by Birmingham university. Just wanted to get in contact with anyone in the field. where do you work?
Reply 3
i work in oil and gas speciality , with joint venture sonatrach and anadarko in desert of Algeria , with oil and gas you get enough experience in health and safety because it s risky field so they should practice and comply with a law , why did you choose health and safety do you a bit about have you got some experience with ?
Reply 4
Original post by Koshiki
Hello my name is redouane i m working as health safety officer with oil and gas company , i can help you with some documents if you want , just tell me what you re looking for , i may can help , are you studing with middlesex university ?

i will be studying occupational saftey and health at middlesex in september. have you done the program before?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending