Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've been offered admission into MSc Occupational health and safety for September 2016 start MMU. Any one with similar course or plans?

ReputationRep:
    Hello my name is redouane i m working as health safety officer with oil and gas company , i can help you with some documents if you want , just tell me what you re looking for , i may can help , are you studing with middlesex university ?

ReputationRep:
    hi Douane,
    thank you for your email. I have been offered admission into MSc in H&S by Birmingham university. Just wanted to get in contact with anyone in the field. where do you work?

ReputationRep:
    i work in oil and gas speciality , with joint venture sonatrach and anadarko in desert of Algeria , with oil and gas you get enough experience in health and safety because it s risky field so they should practice and comply with a law , why did you choose health and safety do you a bit about have you got some experience with ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Koshiki)
    Hello my name is redouane i m working as health safety officer with oil and gas company , i can help you with some documents if you want , just tell me what you re looking for , i may can help , are you studing with middlesex university ?
    i will be studying occupational saftey and health at middlesex in september. have you done the program before?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.