Napoleontjunior
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi I've been offered admission into MSc Occupational health and safety for September 2016 start MMU. Any one with similar course or plans?
Koshiki
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello my name is redouane i m working as health safety officer with oil and gas company , i can help you with some documents if you want , just tell me what you re looking for , i may can help , are you studing with middlesex university ?
Napoleontjunior
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
hi Douane,
thank you for your email. I have been offered admission into MSc in H&S by Birmingham university. Just wanted to get in contact with anyone in the field. where do you work?
Koshiki
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i work in oil and gas speciality , with joint venture sonatrach and anadarko in desert of Algeria , with oil and gas you get enough experience in health and safety because it s risky field so they should practice and comply with a law , why did you choose health and safety do you a bit about have you got some experience with ?
Rose1979
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Koshiki)
Hello my name is redouane i m working as health safety officer with oil and gas company , i can help you with some documents if you want , just tell me what you re looking for , i may can help , are you studing with middlesex university ?
i will be studying occupational saftey and health at middlesex in september. have you done the program before?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (48)
24.62%
Less motivated (147)
75.38%

Watched Threads