There.
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Oh no you didn't

Unofficial race to 100, She had 99 I had 92 I almost caught up :lol:
    Whhhhhooopppss

It's not really fair of you to assume he's 'stupid'
    Some people have mental issues that cause them to be a bit slower than others

ReputationRep:
    This guy in Tesco was too short to reach the item he wanted in the top shelf, thought it would be a great idea to stand on the bottom shelf... he wasn't the skinniest and it broke causing him to fall down and take half the shelf down with him :rofl:

(Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    There was a guy at the supermarket who was timing another man who was trying to tie a dog leash to a pole. I reckon it must have been a full 5 minutes.

I ran into this genius again at the checkout and he was getting visibly frustrated at the sight of the same man trying to pack his shopping bag.

Looking in his hand, I saw that he was trying to buy condoms that were priced at £10. He tried paying the cashier £2 but she told him to **** off.

I guess that genius never got laid.
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: #ripOP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    This guy in Tesco was too short to reach the item he wanted in the top shelf, thought it would be a great idea to stand on the bottom shelf... he wasn't the skinniest and it broke causing him to fall down and take half the shelf down with him :rofl:
    I feel so bad because this made me laugh wayy too much! :lol :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    I feel so bad because this made me laugh wayy too much! :lol :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it was quite hilarious :rofl: I helped him out while trying to hide my laughter - he probably wouldn't have noticed anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    it was quite hilarious :rofl: I helped him out while trying to hide my laughter - he probably wouldn't have noticed anyway
    Haha awww the true kind person you are good on you! You must be great at hiding your laughter - I'm awful! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Today while in the supermarket I caught a glimpse of a guy wrapping his dog's leash around a post. Seems pretty normal right? Here's where it gets ridiculous.

After he'd wrapped it around a few times he balanced the handle on the top of the post and then just stared at it while he was clearly trying to figure out whether it would topple off or not. The thing was swaying up and down on top of the post and it should be immediately obvious to anyone that it was going to fall off sooner or later.

Apparently it wasn't so obvious, as the guy just stood there staring at it with one of those 'engaged in deep complex thinking' expressions. He then stared at the dog as if the dog knew the answer and could help him out. When the dog didn't provide any nuggets of wisdom he went back to staring at the pole. This switching between the pole and the dog went on for a full three minutes (I started timing it about a minute in) before he came up with the incredibly complex brainwave of tying the leash to something with a flat surface on top.

I then got stuck behind the same guy at the checkout where he once again demonstrated his superior cognitive skills.

He was trying to pack a few apples and a carton of milk into his reusable giant shopping bag thing. He couldn't even work out which order he was going to pack them in! Apples first or milk first? Big dilemma.

With a growing queue behind us the guy at the counter tried to help the fool out by saying "if you put the milk in after the apples the apples will get bruised." The response was "huh yea you've got a point there..." The idiot hadn't even worked that much out in the five minutes he'd been standing there for! It was one of those situations where you can almost see cogs turning inside the guys head. In the end the guy at the counter had to pack it for him because the queue had grown huge. It would've been hilarious had I not been stuck behind him.

Anyone else had to deal with a genius like this today?
    I was surfing and then saw this and suddenly it all came together. Is this the thread you were talking about you got bored of in the "milk and apples" thread?

Well I did seriously try to read this thread but I stopped at "nuggets of wisdom."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gryffindorian)
    I was surfing and then saw this and suddenly it all came together. Is this the thread you were talking about you got bored of in the "milk and apples" thread?

Well I did seriously try to read this thread but I stopped at "nuggets of wisdom."
    yuppp x'D

yeah same ahaha it's quite funny tho ... i mean once you make it to the end x'D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    yuppp x'D

I will brace myself and try to.
    But when did wisdom become a nugget? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    yuppp x'D

*reading* Lmao at him getting stuck on queue behind the dog-leash dude XD

ReputationRep:
    I will brace myself and try to.
    But when did wisdom become a nugget? lol
    It's okay
    you can do it *holds hand*

looooooooooool whatchu talking about i have my nuggets of wisdom every Friday at KFC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    It's okay
    you can do it *holds hand*

looooooooooool whatchu talking about i have my nuggets of wisdom every Friday at KFC
    Those nuggets is fake, boo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha awww the true kind person you are good on you! You must be great at hiding your laughter - I'm awful! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahaha i was looking away the whole time :rofl:

Those nuggets is fake, boo.
    :eek: you MEAN THERES NO WISDOM IN THOSE NUGGETS?
    well slap my ass and call me Sally :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    :eek: you MEAN THERES NO WISDOM IN THOSE NUGGETS?
    well slap my ass and call me Sally :eek:
    I'll call you Sally, but I don't know about the ass-slapping bit.

ReputationRep:
    I'll call you Sally, but I don't know about the ass-slapping bit.
    you know you want to :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I personally find stuff like that quite endearing. I mean, he could just lack common sense and be super smart in some other not-so-obvious thing that you don't know about.

I wouldn't call him stupid; maybe he saw some fundamental problem in the dilemma of packing milk and apples that you and other people didn't see hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Today while in the supermarket I caught a glimpse of a guy wrapping his dog's leash around a post. Seems pretty normal right? Here's where it gets ridiculous.

After he'd wrapped it around a few times he balanced the handle on the top of the post and then just stared at it while he was clearly trying to figure out whether it would topple off or not. The thing was swaying up and down on top of the post and it should be immediately obvious to anyone that it was going to fall off sooner or later.

Apparently it wasn't so obvious, as the guy just stood there staring at it with one of those 'engaged in deep complex thinking' expressions. He then stared at the dog as if the dog knew the answer and could help him out. When the dog didn't provide any nuggets of wisdom he went back to staring at the pole. This switching between the pole and the dog went on for a full three minutes (I started timing it about a minute in) before he came up with the incredibly complex brainwave of tying the leash to something with a flat surface on top.

I then got stuck behind the same guy at the checkout where he once again demonstrated his superior cognitive skills.

He was trying to pack a few apples and a carton of milk into his reusable giant shopping bag thing. He couldn't even work out which order he was going to pack them in! Apples first or milk first? Big dilemma.

With a growing queue behind us the guy at the counter tried to help the fool out by saying "if you put the milk in after the apples the apples will get bruised." The response was "huh yea you've got a point there..." The idiot hadn't even worked that much out in the five minutes he'd been standing there for! It was one of those situations where you can almost see cogs turning inside the guys head. In the end the guy at the counter had to pack it for him because the queue had grown huge. It would've been hilarious had I not been stuck behind him.

Anyone else had to deal with a genius like this today?
    Jokes on you mate.

This was the highlight of your day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.