ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... SH Business Management

I'm interested in... Working Abroad, Understanding the different sides to business.
    Reading, Watching films and TV Shows

My study level is... University undergraduate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kam Brar)
    I'm studying... SH Business Management

I'm interested in... Working Abroad, Understanding the different sides to business.
    Reading, Watching films and TV Shows

My study level is... University undergraduate
    welcome !!

ReputationRep:
    welcome to tsr! enjoy!

btw, where do you study? I am an engineering students and planning on shifting a degree and transferring to a different uni and abroad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourJeremyL)
    welcome to tsr! enjoy!

btw, where do you study? I am an engineering students and planning on shifting a degree and transferring to a different uni and abroad!
    Hi Jeremy,
    I currently study Business Management at Newman University and I'm in my first year. To work abroad they have great opportunities here! Currently I am looking at the Erasmus programme and I'm looking at Malta, Spain and Italy for work placements! I am also going this summer to Japan for 3 weeks with the university. What degree are you planning on shifting too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kam Brar)
    Hi Jeremy,
    I currently study Business Management at Newman University and I'm in my first year. To work abroad they have great opportunities here! Currently I am looking at the Erasmus programme and I'm looking at Malta, Spain and Italy for work placements! I am also going this summer to Japan for 3 weeks with the university. What degree are you planning on shifting too?
    Hey there Kam! That is great of you to plan out what you really want. I'm actually planning on shifting to a degree in Business Management. Just don't know what country to go to for a good quality education for the degree that i am interested in. Any suggestions on what country and uni? also, any organization that might be helpful for me in pursuing what I want abroad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourJeremyL)
    Hey there Kam! That is great of you to plan out what you really want. I'm actually planning on shifting to a degree in Business Management. Just don't know what country to go to for a good quality education for the degree that i am interested in. Any suggestions on what country and uni? also, any organization that might be helpful for me in pursuing what I want abroad?
    Hey Jeremy,
    It was actually through the student support at Newman that I was really able to decide what I want to do and help me look at placements abroad. As for Business Management I am enjoying my degree and can't wait to start putting it all into practice next year. What countries are you thinking about? It all comes down to research and what helped me decide was being able to come to a Newman open day and see for myself the facilities and get to know the students and staff here to help narrow my choice down. As for organization Erasmus is run through universities that are part of the EU so whatever you chose always check the website on which you can find out if the run Erasmus. Are you currently doing A levels or working? Maybe that can help towards where you want to go?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.