Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will getting big / muscly help me to get girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    I have to say I will envy your gay virgin husband
    What in the hell is this ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    It's the truth that I'm a girl, or your daft generalistion is the truth?

...actually they're not mutually exclusive. Both are wrong sooo "it" is not the truth.
    I was referring to the fact that men would prefer to have a female with some cushion rather than an ironing board. But it's not the deciding factor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greek God)
    I was referring to the fact that men would prefer to have a female with some cushion rather than an ironing board. But it's not the deciding factor.
    idgaf about boobs.

k I'm a girl now **** the haters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    What?

Aggression as in "I'm going to punch you if you dont stfu" or aggression as in assertiveness?
    Assertiveness :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I have to say I will envy your gay virgin husband
    So you envy him because you wish could have another mans woodpecker in your back doors?

Also how can he be gay yet married to a female, and be a virgin when his officially married and will most definitely be getting that jiggy jiggy?:erm:

You are a ball of contradictions.

ReputationRep:
    Assertiveness :lol:
    Yeah that's attractive :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    What in the hell is this ???
    Why are all males manicurist tiny oompa loompas from Thailand?

ReputationRep:
    So you envy him because you wish could have another mans woodpecker in your back doors?

Also how can he be gay yet married to a female, and be a virgin when his officially married and will most definitely be getting that jiggy jiggy?:erm:

You are a ball of contradictions.
    I have to say that statement was so brilliant i'm not even going to explain it i'm just going to laugh to myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    And ****, he's saying he's wanting to get to 225lbs. He isn't going to be like a rock lol. Because no mother****er can be low body fat at that weight even IF he is 6'4 unless he's roided...
    lol wut?? isn't that like being 180 at 5'10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    lol wut?? isn't that like being 180 at 5'10
    I dunno... I'm a manlet... Don't look at me. If he's never lifted though and he's just starting out and wants to raise weight, obviously he wants mass gains, not body fat loss, so...

I'm 5'5 so being 6'4 is pretty incomprehensible to me lol (as is being 200lbs+)

ReputationRep:
    I have to say that statement was so brilliant i'm not even going to explain it i'm just going to laugh to myself
    i see you

Why are all males manicurist tiny oompa loompas from Thailand?
    Idk the ones area my area are fit...And have waxed arms and a tan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    inversely proportional relationship ...
    i thought chicks like guys with muscles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by painandpride15)
    Get big or die mirin.
    I think you meant admiring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raees_Sharif)
    i thought chicks like guys with muscles.
    I speak from personal experience ...

ReputationRep:
    The fittest guy I ever shagged was completely **** in bed. Not exactly scientific, but I don't plan on making that mistake again.

ReputationRep:
    It will only attract shallow girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    It will only attract shallow girls
    You assume that he thinks that's a bad thing, maybe he wants shallow girls.

But also, no. Girls love good bodies as much as guys love good bodies. That doesn't mean it's the only thing that they'll look for. It will certainly help though.

ReputationRep:
    No. But depends what type of girl you want to attract. Everyone has a different type. Personally, I'm a lot more into skinny guys over muscly guys. Lean but toned is the best. But then again I'm more into guys on the androgynous side over guys on the masculine side. Oh and long hair is a must :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    I think you meant admiring
    Haha, yeah ! Just that in the fitness world with zyzz " mirin " is a common term, which I'm sure you know about .

ReputationRep:
    If you have the body of Zyzz and your body is aesthetically pleasing, but you have the facial features of a donkey, then you have no chance.

Girls rate faces more, where as we males rate a**** and bazookas more.
    Do you really think that's true? I'm sure plenty of guys (even the majority) favour a beautiful face over 'big T&A'. If not, how come women like Mila Kunis, Keira Knightley, and Miranda Kerr are consistently voted 'world's sexiest woman' by those stupid lads mag polls? A beautiful face is a lot more unique (and even more erotic) for both men and women. And what even counts as a hot body? Some guys like fat girls, others like curvy, others like slender/athletic. It really annoys me when people (especially men) try and make sweeping generalisations like they're the spokesperson for their sex. Urgh.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.