Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey TSR i need help. I recently left university under temporary leave with my student finance account suspended. I received a letter saying Id be overpaid about £600, however I am unconditionally accepted for a different course at a different university in september. Do I still need to pay the £600 before september or can I simply request it be taken out periodically during the next year of university? Any help is highly appreciated
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.