Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My teachers have also predicted exactly the same!
    (Original post by shaunarose98)
    Is your teacher normally right with their predictions?? Think I might go by these predictions haha!! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rkuni16)
    My teachers have also predicted exactly the same!
    Aw brill! Are you trusting in these and revising them? Do your teachers normally get their predictions right every year?

ReputationRep:
    For g671/2 one of my teachers got their predictions spot on in the unit which had the source with researchers hauri & Hollingsworth!

Not really seen much repetition of questions from previous papers but a good change of age or ethnicity to come up as one of the questions.
    Aw brill! Are you trusting in these and revising them? Do your teachers normally get their predictions right every year?

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have any notes or a model answer for 'how ethnic minorities are advantaged in contemporary uk?' I'm not too sure hw to answer it

please send it over

ReputationRep:
    Is your teacher normally right with their predictions?? Think I might go by these predictions haha!! x
    OMG I hope this is right!, my teacher has predicted the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luccahempsall)
    http://www.memrise.com/course/692156...qualities-ocr/
    A useful resource for revision if anyone is looking for one
    Thanks so much for this!!

ReputationRep:
    Usually yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WFatemahW)
    Thanks so much for this!!
    No problem need anymore? Just google your exam board and course number/reference revision notes, there's good stuff like this all over the web

ReputationRep:
    https://getrevising.co.uk/revision-c..._ocr_sociology
    ^good notes on social stratification, covers the full spec^
    https://getrevising.co.uk/revision-c...ality_ocr_g674
    ^similar resource, could help when combined with the other for revision notes^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieMonster786)
    Gonna do ethnicity age and class....bit crammed for time when I have a biology exam just before which I haven't even revised for yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same!! Good luck with bio. I'm having to prioritise bio atm but that will literally leave me with one good hour to revise for g674.

ReputationRep:
    Gonna do ethnicity age and class....bit crammed for time when I have a biology exam just before which I haven't even revised for yet
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sounds like you take exams on the same way as me, last minute revision and i'll safe you for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IIAzimII)
    same!! Good luck with bio. I'm having to prioritise bio atm but that will literally leave me with one good hour to revise for g674.
    Thanks you too!!!...same gonna revise for sociology later....doing animal behaviour as we speak .....what exam board do u do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rkuni16)
    For g671/2 one of my teachers got their predictions spot on in the unit which had the source with researchers hauri & Hollingsworth!

Not really seen much repetition of questions from previous papers but a good change of age or ethnicity to come up as one of the questions.
    Aw ok thank you, what about the research questions? Ha your teacher predicted anything for them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luccahempsall)
    Sounds like you take exams on the same way as me, last minute revision and i'll safe you for that
    Lol..the thing is I did start like before....but the thing is I learn it then I forget so I have to do it again but then I forget it again meaning I dont have time for the other topics i could be doing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes content analysis & longitudinal however there could be a concept question again like last year, nobody knows :-/ quite hard to predict for research methods.

ReputationRep:
    Why is class so strongly predicted to come up?? As it came up the past 2 years I would of thought it's unlikely to come up again?

ReputationRep:
    Lol..the thing is I did start like before....but the thing is I learn it then I forget so I have to do it again but then I forget it again meaning I dont have time for the other topics i could be doing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    that's just alevels tbh. all about who has the best retentive memory so they can write it back down in the exam IMO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandorax)
    Does anyone have an exam structure for the 15 marker and 25 marker on research methods?
    I need these too!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks you too!!!...same gonna revise for sociology later....doing animal behaviour as we speak .....what exam board do u do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    AQA- Im going to have to do 2 25 markers, one for bio in the morning and one for sociology in the afternoon. The difference is in sociology I can just waffle on and on but in Bio its all factual. Tomorrows bio is one exam that i'm really unprepared for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IIAzimII)
    AQA- Im going to have to do 2 25 markers, one for bio in the morning and one for sociology in the afternoon. The difference is in sociology I can just waffle on and on but in Bio its all factual. Tomorrows bio is one exam that i'm really unprepared for.
    Oh yeah I heard u have to do essays for aqa...I feel sorry for u....I could not do them. I hope OCR this year is easy cause last year it was 57/100 for an A cause the paper was so hard and so many people got Us

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.