Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I dont know what the problem is but if anyone has the same issue and solved it please help i will attach and image.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linaxq)
    I dont know what the problem is but if anyone has the same issue and solved it please help i will attach and image.
    Email them.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i did it will take a long time for them to reply tbh and i doubt the solution will fix the problem straight away so i plan to call them tomorrow but i just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem and maybe theyve already solved it but thanks.
    (Original post by Lawbringer)
    Email them.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i did it will take a long time for them to reply tbh and i doubt the solution will fix the problem straight away so i plan to call them tomorrow but i just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem and maybe theyve already solved it but thanks.
    When did you apply? What type of accommodation ? What subject? What predicted/achieved? This will kind of info is helpful to see if you went wrong somewhere. Add anything you think is relevant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawbringer)
    When did you apply? What type of accommodation ? What subject? What predicted/achieved? This will kind of info is helpful to see if you went wrong somewhere. Add anything you think is relevant!
    i applied on the 17th dec
    subject aerospace engineering
    predicted a*aa with a* in maths
    firmed yesterday 1st march
    no email saying anything about firming them yet

ReputationRep:
    i applied on the 17th dec
    subject aerospace engineering
    predicted a*aa with a* in maths
    firmed yesterday 1st march
    no email saying anything about firming them yet
    Conditional or unconditional offer? I am guessing that's exactly why though. Maybe they haven't confirmed you firming them therefore the Nottingham website not allowing you to book accommodation.

Go to your Mynottigham portal thing, does it show that you've firmed it?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.