Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

harry styles or zayn malik? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    :rofl3:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Excuses, excuses
    To be fair we didn't agree to any rules so she could have made a fake account and followed herself and it would have been legal

ReputationRep:
    Harry Zayn seems emotionless like he's working really hard just to listen to the directions from the directors of the videos and he winds up behaving robotically imo.

ReputationRep:
    I love his new Miley Cyrus haircut; he does it way better! :hand:

Oh Zayn! I'm inZayn for you! lol

not really lol but yes he's gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MevMev)
    lol sorry xx
    I'm better. xx

ReputationRep:
    Justin bieber ¿

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    how about zzyz !?
    Zyzz was very hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High Stakes)
    I'm better. xx
    I'm sure you are x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisahaha)
    harry styles or zayn malik?
    they both should be sent to The Hague, for their crimes against humanity. Along with Tony Blair and George Bush

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisahaha)
    harry styles or zayn malik?
    Zayn Malik, the boy is 100x more talented and good looking than Harry Styles.

ReputationRep:
    Neither
    Spoiler:
    Show
    BUT if I was being murdered and had to choose Then probably HARRY

ReputationRep:
    Zayn, obviously. That is not even a fair question. I'm sorry but the only reason Harry Styles is an attractive is because he has an English accent, and in a band, and long flowly hair. Harry Styles is average looking. The only thing he has is nice eyes and nice hair. Face wise? Average. Zayn has the beautiful eyelashes and sweet eyes, and all just comes together so well.

Zayn left the band because he originally wanted to go solo. I'm sure if the rest of the band members could drop out and go solo, they would. Maybe because Zayn is the most talented one of out the group?

I'm sorry for being so harsh but girls act like Harry Styles is the hottest one. Its the long hair!

ReputationRep:
    these dudes ain't loyal

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.