Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Trying to pack apples and milk at the supermarket Watch

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me today. I didn't know which to put in the bag first. Can anyone relate?

ReputationRep:
    :hand: When you carry both in your hands because you don't want to pay the 5p bag charge...

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion, milk first

ReputationRep:
    Milk first, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ying-Yang)
    :hand: When you carry both in your hands because you don't want to pay the 5p bag charge...
    I was with my dog. I couldn't handle apples, milk, and a dog lead.

ReputationRep:
    Put the bananas in first

ReputationRep:
    Milk in first... duh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Put the bananas in first
    :withstupid:

Milk and then apples and then the cheeky little bottle of Pinot for you to drown your sorrow in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Milk in first... duh...
    Shes just making fun out of another thread. Shes not being serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Shes just making fun out of another thread. Shes not being serious.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    oh looooooool haven't seen it x'D
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I mean so am i :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    In my opinion, milk first
    (Original post by morgan8002)
    Milk first, obviously.
    Shes just making fun out of another post. Shes not being serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    Peroxidation can. He was in the queue behind you getting frustrated that you couldn't make up your mind.

Milk and then apples, by the way.
    You know, I was actually asking if anyone else had been inconvenienced by someone else's lack of common sense today. I'm totally fine with people taking the piss out of my stupid sense of humor and my impatience in supermarket queues, but there's taking the piss and then there's being rude. You and the OP have gone a bit far don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    The other thread was pretty good. Probably my favourite of today. Its about how a person tried to tie his dog up for 4mins then during that time the person who made the thread was timing him. Than he went on to the apples and the milk thing.

ReputationRep:
    Shes just making fun out of another post. Shes not being serious.
    Oh okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    You know, I was actually asking if anyone else had been inconvenienced by someone else's lack of common sense today. I'm totally fine with people taking the piss out of my stupid sense of humor and my impatience in supermarket queues, but there's taking the piss and then there's being rude. You've gone a bit far don't you think?
    So the person was there for 5 mins trying to put apples and some milk in? How many apples was it a pack or individual? I pretty curious on how this happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ying-Yang)
    Just buy a bag for life bro.

ReputationRep:
    The other thread was pretty good. Probably my favourite of today. Its about how a person tried to tie his dog up for 4mins then during that time the person who made the thread was timing him. Than he went on to the apples and the milk thing.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the stupid thread! yeah i read like 2 sentences and got bored :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    So the person was there for 5 mins trying to put apples and some milk in? How many apples was it a pack or individual? I pretty curious on how this happened.
    It was a small pack of apples and a single carton of milk. That's what made it both annoying and hilarious (for me), he wasn't even trying to fit much in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    You know, I was actually asking if anyone else had been inconvenienced by someone else's lack of common sense today. I'm totally fine with people taking the piss out of my stupid sense of humor and my impatience in supermarket queues, but there's taking the piss and then there's being rude. You and the OP have gone a bit far don't you think?
    I actually liked your thread. Unfortunately, this is my sense of humour.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.