Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Trying to pack apples and milk at the supermarket Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the stupid thread! yeah i read like 2 sentences and got bored :rofl:
    Really? I found it pretty interesting, I need more of it in more detail. (Being completely serious)
    You should go back and read it. It was quite weird how he also stood there for 5 mins timing him but pretty funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    It was a small pack of apples and a single carton of milk. That's what made it both annoying and hilarious (for me), he wasn't even trying to fit much in.
    Oh wow. Was it actually 5 mins? I don't understand how it took him that long to put some apples and milk in. Did he put it in then take it out, or just stood there considering on what to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    I actually liked your thread. Unfortunately, this is my sense of humour.
    I see... Okay then. Sorry I guess I took it the wrong way, my ability to recognise jokes is almost as bad as my sense of humor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Oh wow. Was it actually 5 mins? I don't understand how it took him that long to put some apples and milk in. Did he put it in then take it out, or just stood there considering on what to do?

Neither do I haha! He was getting about halfway through putting one item in then taking it out again to rethink how he was going to do it.

Really? I found it pretty interesting, I need more of it in more detail. (Being completely serious)
    You should go back and read it. It was quite weird how he also stood there for 5 mins timing him but pretty funny.
    Yea, I guess doing that is kind of weird. I was just really curious to see how long it would take him to figure out the obvious.

ReputationRep:
    I just went back and read it properly :lol: yeah it was hilarious. I don't know how people like that guy are still alive :eek:
    surely they would've cut themselves on a nail file and died like 10 years ago?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    I see... Okay then. Sorry I guess I took it the wrong way, my ability to recognise jokes is almost as bad as my sense of humor
    Your sense of humour inspired another sense of humour, which means it's actually pretty good.

:five:

ReputationRep:
    Your sense of humour inspired another sense of humour, which means it's actually pretty good.

:five:
    There's a first for everything I guess!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    He looks like a butch lesbian, I'm not even kidding.

Anyway to answer the question here:

put the milk first, then stick the apples in the gaps and pile on top of the milk.

ReputationRep:
    I was with my dog. I couldn't handle apples, milk, and a dog lead.
    What can you handle then?

How big is the milk carton?
    How big is the dog, actually?

How big are the apples? :eek: lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.