Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys! I just got my offer for Journalism & English studies and I am so excited!
    Is anyone else here studying that? Since I am from Germany, I literally wont know anyone, so it'd be nice to make some friends before september!

Also, what are you gonna choose as your 3rd subject?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I just got an offer for English Studies😊 are you firming Stirling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mirrk97)
    Hey I just got an offer for English Studies😊 are you firming Stirling?
    I'm just waiting for my last decision (Napier) but I'll probably firm Stirling
    DM me if you want, would love to meet some people !!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, coming to study English studies in September. Anyone else looking at accomodation off campus/interested in flat sharing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by varivarivari)
    Hi, coming to study English studies in September. Anyone else looking at accomodation off campus/interested in flat sharing?
    Hey! I'm looking at accommodation off campus ! I'd be interested in flat sharing, since the Uni rooms are really expensive,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraM97)
    Hey! I'm looking at accommodation off campus ! I'd be interested in flat sharing, since the Uni rooms are really expensive,
    Hey Kira, I am interested ! Unfortunately it's not allowing me to reply to your private msg so could you perhaps msg me with your email/facebook details so we can communicate easier?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by varivarivari)
    Hey Kira, I am interested ! Unfortunately it's not allowing me to reply to your private msg so could you perhaps msg me with your email/facebook details so we can communicate easier?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hope you got my message, I wasn't able to reply to this thread earlier. Maybe studentroom is having some technical problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraM97)
    Hope you got my message, I wasn't able to reply to this thread earlier. Maybe studentroom is having some technical problems
    Just emailed you there

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for English and journalism too. Although I've spoken to Kira before, hi! is anyone else going to be studying journalism? I've yet to find anyone on here except for one person

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.