Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I got an offer for King's IFP Business Management pathway. Is there any possibility that I could not enter the first year on KCL? Could someone give me information about this programme?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've been accepted to IFP law pathway and have the same question. I've heard someone said the progression to undergrad is over 50% but I'm not quite sure.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer and thank you for your questions.

Students on the IFP are guaranteed a conditional offer and/or interview for most undergraduate programmes. Further progression onto these programme depends on your results obtained on the foundation programme, and the course specific entry requirements. These differ per undergraduate degree.

I can recommend you to take a look at the following website for more information on the International Foundation Programme, as well as progression requirements for various undergraduate programmes. On the following website you can find a current list of King’s Progression degrees and offer conditions, as well as links to more information on the IFP: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/english-l...mme/index.aspx.

If you are still unsure of whether you can progress to your chosen undergraduate degree after completing the IFP, I can recommend for you to contact the Admissions team of the undergraduate department you wish to study at. They will know the entry requirements for students coming from the foundation programmes, http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergrad...ontact-us.aspx

Hopefully the above information is useful for you!

Best wishes

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am currently doing the IB Diploma and I want to study computer science at Kings, however, I do not meet the subject requirement. Is there any possibility that I can apply to the international foundation programme.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.