Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Extremely bored, ama please Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LazyAndSad)
    Getting B's... I might aswell quit. I have to get more than 7 A*s and the rest MUST be As..... Life is chet when ur fresh
    How fresh are you? Cause I got B's and a few A's and A*'s and my parents were happy enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoyouEden?)
    Yes aha I want to do criminal psycholog yand have researched so much about it aha and my school are like closely linked with Birmingham Uni and we have a trip to the open days and I will be going to see Plymouth soon but it's 4 hours away from where I like aha
    Woahh! That genuinely sounds really interesting! :excited: haha good on you! If I knew anything about my future then I'd be researching a lot too. Wow, I hope that goes well. Ooh, that's long! Do you know anyone else interested in those unis?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How fresh are you? Cause I got B's and a few A's and A*'s and my parents were happy enough
    7 A*s 4 As. Can't do that, get outta the house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Woahh! That genuinely sounds really interesting! :excited: haha good on you! If I knew anything about my future then I'd be researching a lot too. Wow, I hope that goes well. Ooh, that's long! Do you know anyone else interested in those unis?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is interesting indeed and aha dont worry I only really wanted to do it after my GCSE's were over! You'll find what you really wanna do at some point! And yeah quite a lot of my friends would like to go to Birmingham and I have a friend who would like to go to Plymouth too

ReputationRep:
    7 A*s 4 As. Can't do that, get outta the house.
    Try talking to them about it? If not just literally get off any social media and find the best ways to revise for you, you have 2 months but if you do past papers and learn the markschemes A's and A*'s can be achieved

ReputationRep:
    Try talking to them about it? If not just literally get off any social media and find the best ways to revise for you, you have 2 months but if you do past papers and learn the markschemes A's and A*'s can be achieved
    TALKING DOES NOT WORK 100% TRIED AND FAILED. countless times..

But what's the point in doing past papers when I don't even have the knowledge to answer questions..

ReputationRep:
    TALKING DOES NOT WORK 100% TRIED AND FAILED. countless times..

But what's the point in doing past papers when I don't even have the knowledge to answer questions..
    That's the thing, learn the markschemes and you will get the knowledge...

ReputationRep:
    It is interesting indeed and aha dont worry I only really wanted to do it after my GCSE's were over! You'll find what you really wanna do at some point! And yeah quite a lot of my friends would like to go to Birmingham and I have a friend who would like to go to Plymouth too
    Fair enough. Haha hopefully...
    That's great!

What's your main aim in life?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Fair enough. Haha hopefully...
    That's great!

What's your main aim in life?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hopefully you find it! and my main aim is probably just to get the job I want and also I would like to have my own charity or be a big part of a charity - that actually spends the money on the people who need it most. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    A stove is a stove, no matter where you go
    .A patty is a patty, that's what I say.
    A grill is a grill, this is surely so...
    And fries should be fries either way!
    But this grill is not a home, this is not the stove I know...
    I would trade it all away, if you'd come back to stay...
    This kitchen's not the same without you!
    Its just a greasy spoon,
    Just a greasy spoon,
    Without you...

Do you know where that's from?
    Yeah, SpongeBob!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully you find it! and my main aim is probably just to get the job I want and also I would like to have my own charity or be a big part of a charity - that actually spends the money on the people who need it most. You?
    Aww thanks Wow, mine is basically the same as yours except I've never thought of actually starting a charity. I also hope to spread as much happiness as possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.