Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I just happened to login to my FPAS account and check for the results. Having opened the "track application" page It now says I need to wait until Friday March 11 for my results Im totally confused right now...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, FPAS changed the date to March 11th at around 5pm today without bothering to notify any of us. But they had time to delete a previous Facebook status (posted earlier today I think) declaring that allocations will be released tomorrow at 9am.

ReputationRep:
    Get used to faceless organisations batting the logistics of your career and livelihood around like it's nothing and people not even having the slightest bit of decorum to bother communicating these things with you.

Welcome to medicine, boyos. Lesson number one is that the people who govern and manage healthcare don't give a flying **** about you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.