Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi! I have applied to uni in the UK but also to a school in Milan for a degree course, and the official accreditation for my Milan course is Academic Diploma Level 1 as legally recognised by the Italian government. What I want to know is if the qualification is equivalent to a UK degree.

    If anyone knows or could point me in the direction of someone/somewhere that would that would be great!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    What subject is this? Have a look at masters level courses in the same subject and check what the entry requirements are for people with Italian qualifications. That should give you an idea of equivalence.
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.