Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Some form of punishment yes, a ban however I think is a massive overeaction, everything should be taken in context, not just for this but for all cases

ReputationRep:
    I have already suggested a punishment which I think is fitting in Ask the Speaker, but I'll bring it up here too: lime-man ought to be forced to maintain Milibanter's final avatar for all eternity.

ReputationRep:
    You didn't mention having been in the Greens at all.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    Welcome back! Although we agree on very little precisely nothing, it is always good to see old faces return.

(Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    You are likely joking, but Nebelbon is right: if you resign as Liberal leader, pledge your allegiance to being against the EU, and follow the will of the party on big items, you may join, but Aph would not be a good fit.

Airmed As a Support Team member, I hope you feel his breech of MHoC rule number seven deserves a punishment.
    I know very little about the situation at the moment and so I will not comment on that. However, I have seen the posts that you have made in this thread (including your deleted post) and in other threads. I hope that you are joking about cancelling on friends etc, but if not, then the dogged way in which you are pursuing James and, in the past other members, and your prioritisation of this over RL is concerning and I think that you need to re-evaluate your priorities, since you are coming across as unhealthily obsessed with this place. Having seen this with other individuals such as Morgsie, it's not a positive thing at all and I think that you need to consider your engagement with the MHoC and whether the manner in which you're currently participating in the MHoC really is beneficial for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    Indeed, to say that I have lost friends would be an understatement.
    In RL or on here?

If this is really the case then you had some damned inferior friends.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Welcome back! Although we agree on very little precisely nothing, it is always good to see old faces return.
    I'd say liberalism, but not even that anymore
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    In RL or on here?

If this is really the case then you had some damned inferior friends.
    RL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    In light of recent events, I have decided to join UKIP. Aph will be coming with me.
    I don't get the joke.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    I'd say liberalism, but not even that anymore
    Ah well, we once agreed on something What are your views now then? I would say that I've read OP, but I'm not going to lie
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Ah well, we once agreed on something What are your views now then? I would say that I've read OP, but I'm not going to lie
    I have a centre right, social conservative outlook.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    I have a centre right, social conservative outlook.
    Well good to see you on the centre right and I'm glad that I finally managed to convince you that you were wrong.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    I don't get the joke.
    Sudden change in views...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    Some form of punishment yes, a ban however I think is a massive overeaction, everything should be taken in context, not just for this but for all cases
    I struggle to find an ending to the phrase 'punishment for...'. Dishonesty perhaps? I'm weary of sanctions for dishonesty in this crowd of politicians.

Nonetheless I have my people digging up dirt. :ninja:
    #SpeakershipOfDelegation
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    I struggle to find an ending to the phrase 'punishment for...'. Dishonesty perhaps? I'm weary of sanctions for dishonesty in this crowd of politicians.

#SpeakershipOfDelegation
    Hardly surprising for a politician, think of all the other people you'd have to punish.

In all seriousness, constitutionally, there's nothing "illegal" that I did, so should there be any outcome that includes a punishment of some kind, I'll be taking yourself and the CT to constitutional court
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer

#SpeakershipOfDelegation
    You have people? Why don't I have people or is this like my CA powers, outdated and after my time?

ReputationRep:
    You have people? Why don't I have people or is this like my CA powers, outdated and after my time?
    Aww, don't be so hard on yourself, no... learn to forgive, learn to let go.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Hardly surprising for a politician, think of all the other people you'd have to punish.

In all seriousness, constitutionally, there's nothing "illegal" that I did, so should there be any outcome that includes a punishment of some kind, I'll be taking yourself and the CT to constitutional court
    I did imply that first point in my post... Like that was literally the point of that post.

That depends on wether it is true that you didn't use the new account to back up the old one. I sincerely hope it is and that's what we'll be checking. Though the idea of 'MHoC Community Service' is intriguing...
    I have all the people. :ninja: If we get a second Deputy Speaker then you can have people/a person.
    #DeputySpeakershipOfDelegation

ReputationRep:
    That depends on wether it is true that you didn't use the new account to back up the old one. I sincerely hope it is and that's what we'll be checking. Though the idea of 'MHoC Community Service' is intriguing...
    #ProudOfMyself
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Whiggy)
    #ProudOfMyself
    Ah yes, it was you that said that.

Perhaps if our esteemed former Chancellor is found guilty of a minor wrong doing I can get him to write 500 words on the current differences between the Model and Real-Life economic situation for the House Wiki Docs, or face a ban.

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, it was you that said that.

Perhaps if our esteemed former Chancellor is found guilty of a minor wrong doing I can get him to write 500 words on the current differences between the Model and Real-Life economic situation for the House Wiki Docs, or face a ban.
    OMG yes, that would be good!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.