Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone.

I have applied for the programme Banking and Finance part time starting Sep 2016 and I have been made unconditional offer
    I texted them what the possibilities of giving me some scolarships are but 20 days already I have not received anything as an aswer.
    The problem is that I have 10 days only left to take a decesion if I accept ot not the offer.
    Could you advice at what stage they decide to give or not scolarship?

Thank you
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Georgi84)
    Hello everyone.

I have applied for the programme Banking and Finance part time starting Sep 2016 and I have been made unconditional offer
    I texted them what the possibilities of giving me some scolarships are but 20 days already I have not received anything as an aswer.
    The problem is that I have 10 days only left to take a decesion if I accept ot not the offer.
    Could you advice at what stage they decide to give or not scolarship?

Thank you
    Hi! The best way to get an answer is to phone the university and they will be able to tell you immediately or a lot quicker than by email. It's a busy time for applicants. Any other questions about student life, let me know! -Sarah

ReputationRep:
    Hello Sarah,
    Thank you for the answer!
    Do you study at QM?
    Is QM a good choice with respect of future realization?

Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Georgi84)
    Hello Sarah,
    Thank you for the answer!
    Do you study at QM?
    Is QM a good choice with respect of future realization?

Thanks
    Hi!
    Yes I'm a current student at QM?
    Do you mean career prospects? Because 92% of QMUL 2014 graduates were in employment after 6 months. This is well above the national average! More info can be found: http://www.qmul.ac.uk/undergraduate/...eer/55660.html
    Sarah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen Mary University of London)
    Hi!
    Yes I'm a current student at QM?
    Do you mean career prospects? Because 92% of QMUL 2014 graduates were in employment after 6 months. This is well above the national average! More info can be found: http://www.qmul.ac.uk/undergraduate/...eer/55660.html
    Sarah
    Hello, I have applied for a course at QMUL (Business Management) and got declined because I got a C in my Mathematics GCSE and they were asking for a B. I am currently studying Business Studies at college and I am to achieve a D*D*D. All the other universities I have picked have all accepted me. I really, really want to join this university and don't want to go to any of the universities I picked, as from the very beginning I wanted to join the university. I recently called them, and told them about my situation. They said given my situation they are willing to give me a place at QMUL. The problem is that they said that they will only give me one in August, when results day takes place. I would happily do this, however, if I were to do this, student finance wouldn't give me my course fee money on time and this would leave me in a very bad position. What other safe methods are available ? Thank you in advance very much for taking your time to read this message.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.