Turn on thread page Beta

AQA B Biology Tmrw.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :eek: dam i cant believe its come so soon. Ive been saying to myself i'll revise for the synoptic some time soon and ive still not done it. Is anybody else doing this paper? any idea on the essay..or the data questions in general?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    :eek: dam i cant believe its come so soon. Ive been saying to myself i'll revise for the synoptic some time soon and ive still not done it. Is anybody else doing this paper? any idea on the essay..or the data questions in general?
    For the data questions learn all of the experiments in biology and types of graphs e.g oxygen dissociation.
    the essay titles we haven't met before:
    -Nutrient cycles
    -Processes where energy is required
    -Roles of mineral ions in living organisms
    That's all i can think of right now
    tomorrow :eek: :mad:

University open days

• University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    School of Education Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.