Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecampfiresong)
    offer, also
    Me too, worked out 💕

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jess.olo)
    Haven't heard anything Think I'm unsuccessful

have hope, honestly (pree the alliteration, lol)

i think they are sending them out in batches until the 31st of March, so just try to keep calm, put your mind to other things and you will find yourself more relaxed and therefore less hysterical for the reply

ReputationRep:
    has anyone who had an interview on the 8th february heard back? thats when mine was! I'm a gap year student ?!

ReputationRep:
    has anyone who had an interview on the 8th february heard back? thats when mine was! I'm a gap year student ?!
    Me2, 9am, also a gap year student. No I haven't heard anything.

ReputationRep:
    YES!!!!!!!!!! OFFER I had my interview on Tuesday (28th March). I have not received an email yet, instead I have been furiously updating King's apply all day. I saw 'updated' but nothing came up. Had to refresh about 10 times before I saw 'Your Offer'

ReputationRep:
    Have all the offers now been given out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by murmoorag)
    Have all the offers now been given out
    Call or message them to ask if you want to know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicstu17)
    Me2, 9am, also a gap year student. No I haven't heard anything.
    I'm worried now ... think all the offers might have gone out. :/

ReputationRep:
    i had my interview on that day too but I'm in year 13, haven't heard anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salma.m)
    i had my interview on that day too but I'm in year 13, haven't heard anything
    is it just people who had interview on this day who haven't heard back ? or are we just unsuccessful i don't even know. gonna ring them tomorrow. i've had enough

ReputationRep:
    is it just people who had interview on this day who haven't heard back ? or are we just unsuccessful i don't even know. gonna ring them tomorrow. i've had enough
    so no one from this day heard back?? they can't reject everyone from one day right yeah I'm gonna call them too

ReputationRep:
    I was going to call them too, let us know what they say....and my interview was on the 9th and I haven't heard back either, I don't think its in date order.

ReputationRep:
    I was rejected/ offered the alternative option of biomedical science today

ReputationRep:
    I was rejected/ offered the alternative option of biomedical science today
    Oh, i'm sorry to hear that, do you have offers from elsewhere ? And what time did the rejection show up on portal ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nihil_nimis)
    Oh, i'm sorry to hear that, do you have offers from elsewhere ? And what time did the rejection show up on portal ?
    No, 7:30

ReputationRep:
    No, 7:30
    Sorry, 5:30 on portal and was then e-mailed at 7:30

ReputationRep:
    Just got a rejection on UCAS but nothing on portal. No 'updated' on portal either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahmed.m)
    Just got a rejection on UCAS but nothing on portal. No 'updated' on portal either.
    Same

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone who still hasn't heard anything yet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nihil_nimis)
    Is there anyone who still hasn't heard anything yet ?
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.