Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Could someone please add me to the group chat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicstu17)
    Could someone please add me to the group chat?
    send me your number on pm

ReputationRep:
    Last year, was on the waiting list, Got rejected on May 4th. I knew 1 of maybe 7 of us on the waiting list who actually got in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tofearoblivion)
    Last year, was on the waiting list, Got rejected on May 4th. I knew 1 of maybe 7 of us on the waiting list who actually got in.
    so i'm assuming the rest of us are on this waiting list? urgh what's the point of that. i don't wanna wait any longer. i'd rather get a rejection up front. does this mean we can't even firm another offer ? til we hear back from king's with a final decision?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jess.olo)
    so i'm assuming the rest of us are on this waiting list? urgh what's the point of that. i don't wanna wait any longer. i'd rather get a rejection up front. does this mean we can't even firm another offer ? til we hear back from king's with a final decision?
    Yh you can't firm unless you withdraw your application from kings or hear back from them, which is so annoying.

ReputationRep:
    so we're on a waiting list??😩😩 are they doing in a specific order or is it just random

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I called in- apparently we are all strong applicants and we've been put on hold- if they decide to hand out more offers then we'll get it. I'm not sure if it's random or in order the lady didn't specify.
    Hopefully we hear back soon guys xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by murmoorag)
    Yeah I called in- apparently we are all strong applicants and we've been put on hold- if they decide to hand out more offers then we'll get it. I'm not sure if it's random or in order the lady didn't specify.
    Hopefully we hear back soon guys xx
    that cheered me up slightly but its basically 50/50 ahhh hopefully they decide to give out more offers to the few of us remaining

ReputationRep:
    Did they say how long or the latest we will hear by ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nihil_nimis)
    Did they say how long or the latest we will hear by ?
    In general, there are 3 main dates that universities try to send offers out before. 31st March, 5th July and 8th June. I think you guys should hear back by 5th May or earlier.

ReputationRep:
    I got an message on portal saying i'm wait listed and will hear from them by the 5th of May.

ReputationRep:
    is there a groupchat for offer holders? If so, can I join please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuppycake333)
    is there a groupchat for offer holders? If so, can I join please!
    PM me your number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jess.olo)
    Yeah, I couldn't firm or insure until after May 4th because I hadn't received all my responses.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how many days and what days year 0 medical students have to go in to uni?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone from the waitlist heard back yet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nihil_nimis)
    Anyone from the waitlist heard back yet ?
    Nope 😫 Last year they heard back a day or two before the deadline so that's great....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yahya1997)
    So I know that this is early, my stats are GCSE: 1A* 6A's 3B's and 2C's. A2 prediction: AAB. Will be applying here during my gap year next year. Whats everyones stats?
    kings is my first choice, i got 9a*s at gases but a levels are a different story, I'm sure you know. in mocks for as i got AAAb but still have yet to take my as's.

ReputationRep:
    unconditional offer for EMDP (gap year student on 'waiting list')

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got a response from the waiting list>?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.