Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone from the waitlist heard back yet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nihil_nimis)
    Anyone from the waitlist heard back yet ?
    Nope 😫 Last year they heard back a day or two before the deadline so that's great....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yahya1997)
    So I know that this is early, my stats are GCSE: 1A* 6A's 3B's and 2C's. A2 prediction: AAB. Will be applying here during my gap year next year. Whats everyones stats?
    kings is my first choice, i got 9a*s at gases but a levels are a different story, I'm sure you know. in mocks for as i got AAAb but still have yet to take my as's.

ReputationRep:
    unconditional offer for EMDP (gap year student on 'waiting list')

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got a response from the waiting list>?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrustratedHorse)
    Yeah a couple of us got offers- pm me ur number so I can add u to waitlist gc😊
    Also u might wanna check portal and not track 😊😊

ReputationRep:
    Hi - did anyone else get a message from King's about the induction period for the EMDP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichiePhoenix_)
    Hi - did anyone else get a message from King's about the induction period for the EMDP?
    Yeah I got it too🤙

ReputationRep:
    I did

ReputationRep:
    my portal updated but the message isn't showing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salma.m)
    my portal updated but the message isn't showing
    We are contacting you today to let you know that the induction period for the Extended Medical Degree Programme will be on Monday 18 September to Wednesday 20 September 2017. This is the same week as the college Welcome Week and we are looking to plan your induction around this wider welcome period.

As the programme commences on 18 September 2017, you are required to be at the college in attendance from this date. The induction week is your opportunity to meet the other students and staff from your department and faculty, learn more about your programme and studying at King's, and we hope that you will enjoy it.

Yours sincerely,
    Nic Gibson, Admission Officer, Medicine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by murmoorag)
    We are contacting you today to let you know that the induction period for the Extended Medical Degree Programme will be on Monday 18 September to Wednesday 20 September 2017. This is the same week as the college Welcome Week and we are looking to plan your induction around this wider welcome period.

As the programme commences on 18 September 2017, you are required to be at the college in attendance from this date. The induction week is your opportunity to meet the other students and staff from your department and faculty, learn more about your programme and studying at King's, and we hope that you will enjoy it.

Yours sincerely,
    Nic Gibson, Admission Officer, Medicine
    thank you xxx

ReputationRep:
    Is there a whatsapp chat for the emdp offer holders? I know it's late but I wanna join!

ReputationRep:
    Is there a whatsapp chat for the emdp offer holders? I know it's late but I wanna join!
    Yes there is PM me your number and I'll add you 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fishhy34)
    I'll be honest with you my friend applied there with such stats the year I applied and got rejected from there.He had the same predicted grades but a higher ukcat, honestly I would apply for the standard course, last year there cut off was 630.
    was the cut off for the standard 5 yer course of 630 or teh empd course? whats the ukcat cut off for empd? do you think if im predicted 3a* THEN that will disadvantage me bc i should apply for the stnadar 5 year course? why should this aperson apply for the standard 5 year course then the empd?

ReputationRep:
    did you get in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RetakeStudent07)
    did you get in?
    Yup. In the GC for offer holders.

ReputationRep:
    Yup. In the GC for offer holders.
    Congrats what grades did they want because I want to apply this year and is it okay if you add me to gc I just want to ask a few questions and will leave after?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RetakeStudent07)
    Congrats what grades did they want because I want to apply this year and is it okay if you add me to gc I just want to ask a few questions and will leave after?
    Thanks! The wanted ABB. My GCSEs were below average (2A*5As) and 4As at AS. Unfortunately I can't add you to the GC because I'm not an admin yet. If you want to join, you'll have to PM fisshy (posted above^^).

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! The wanted ABB. My GCSEs were below average (2A*5As) and 4As at AS. Unfortunately I can't add you to the GC because I'm not an admin yet. If you want to join, you'll have to PM fisshy (posted above^^).
    Ah okay. My GCSEs are below average only 1 A and mostly Bs and 2 cs. Do they take GCSEs into consideration because i thought they only wanted a B in eng and maths?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2017

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.