Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SharminAkthar)
    Hi, also an offer holder, would love to be added to the group chat, feeling a bit nervous about starting!
    Thank you.
    PM me your number and i will be able to add you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yahya1997)
    Deadline for UCAS is coming up. Done my UKCAT last week, got 617 average (530, 680, 640) and band 1. Predicted A*AA in biology chemistry and maths. I'm a retake so hopefully these stats are enough. Kings EMDP defo 1st choice
    Hey i wanted to know- did you get into medicine at kings? sorry i want to know what ukcat scores they allowed and their threshold for emdp

ReputationRep:
    GUYS
    Were all of you part of the outreach programmes mentioned on the kcl website????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PP112)
    GUYS
    Were all of you part of the outreach programmes mentioned on the kcl website????
    Nope.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Really? On their website it was one of their requirements for the medicine with foundation year course.

"Alternatively you must either be participating in the Realising Opportunities, Medview or the K+ programme"

Does this mean they will also accept people who are not part of those courses?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PP112)
    Really? On their website it was one of their requirements for the medicine with foundation year course.

"Alternatively you must either be participating in the Realising Opportunities, Medview or the K+ programme"

Does this mean they will also accept people who are not part of those courses?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wasn't in any of these programmes but I got an unconditional offer, maybe they changed the requirements from last yr.

ReputationRep:
    aah that's sucks if that's the case
    I have asked the same question to the admissions office do you know if they quick to reply to queries?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LightAtTheEnd)
    I wanna apply here in 2017 as well ^^

GCSE: 2A*s, 6As, 3Bs
    A2 Predictions: AAA - A*AA (undecided but most likely one of these)
    A2 Maths Early Entry Grade (Achieved): A
    UKCAT: 703 Average.

Not a gap year student. Will be starting Year 13 and A2 in September ^^
    Apply for the 5yr as your grades are good enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RaychA)
    I wasn't in any of these programmes but I got an unconditional offer, maybe they changed the requirements from last yr.
    What grades etc did you apply with to get an unconditional offer?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.