Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

:D Had a BAD DAY? Feeling SAD? I GUARANTEE I can try to lift your spirits :D Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok this may sound like a scam but I thought Id do it survey style, those of you who've seen my posts know I joke a bit but I would never joke about sadness/depression

Its only 5 questions, only about 5 mins of your life but I GUARANTEE it works 100% of the time it works or your non existent money back

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/5D3FMB9

Cmon you know you want tooo it took me 30 mins of a Wednesday evening too so pleaseeee it cheered me up typing it up and I wasnt even depressed to begin with :o:

Heres some extra quotes if you need a double dose of happiness too (also my sig!) :

You may feel like this atm
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But read a few quotes more and I hope you will be happier!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show

Misleading thread

ReputationRep:
    First spoiler doesn't work.

This was lovely
    And that's coming from the most negative person ever

ReputationRep:
    ForestShadow those quotes are fantastic and have been really inspirational to me. The survey is a fantastic idea. I have one question about it though. I was going to do it but I didn't feel like any of the options for some of them applied to me. Would we have to skip those questions or do you think it would be possible for you to change some answers/add more in at some point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    ForestShadow those quotes are fantastic and have been really inspirational to me. The survey is a fantastic idea. I have one question about it though. I was going to do it but I didn't feel like any of the options for some of them applied to me. Would we have to skip those questions or do you think it would be possible for you to change some answers/add more in at some point?
    Thankyou very much glad I could help I just wanted people to pick the closet optimistic and feel good answer possible but I should probably consider more options indeed XD, any suggestions on which questions and which answers? Feel free to PM/visitor message for sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Thankyou very much glad I could help I just wanted people to pick the closet optimistic and feel good answer possible but I should probably consider more options indeed XD, any suggestions on which questions and which answers? Feel free to PM/visitor message for sure
    You're welcome. Fair enough - that's what I tried but it was mainly question 2 I had a problem with. If you're in a relationship, then it suggests that something is going wrong, but what if everything is going perfectly well? Just a thought I had during the survey. Awww thanks same goes to you

ReputationRep:
    It's so sweet of you to be so uplifting! Thank you for making such a positive survey!

ReputationRep:
    This is so lovely! Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    x
    lol at your survery. I noticed the first question is missing an option - I added it in below.

Q1. How was your day today?

A. It was bad but I understand there must be some bad times before good ones come

B. Pretty rubbish tbh but I know that its just a cycle, good one tomorrow then

C. Another bland depressing day really but I am grateful for what I do have and I know I'm stronger than whatever the world throws at me

D. Ffs, this f***ing survery is already making me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty pencil. Cannot stand all this "positivity" and "blind optimism" bullchit. If you want to feel good about yourself, save us all the hassle of reading this crap, and just find a group of your friends to give each other stickers and circlejerk one another, god damn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    lol at your survery. I noticed the first question is missing an option - I added it in below.
    Seriously? You actually took some time out of your day to type that up and spread unhappiness? Good on you, mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Seriously? You actually took some time out of your day to type that up and spread unhappiness? Good on you, mate.
    better than taking the time out of my day to spread the brain AIDS OP is spreading

ReputationRep:
    I have like a folder full of these on my computer. See if I can post some.

ReputationRep:
    When I put my hand on my chest...I felt a heartbeat, not purpose, is this okay?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  11.6 KB

My favourite, keeps me from wasting time thinking about things I could've done.

ReputationRep:
    http://youtu.be/YaG5SAw1n0c

ReputationRep:
    OP you are adorable and hubby material. :cry2: Thank you for this! It really put a smile on my face!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    This was lovely
    And that's coming from the most negative person ever
    (Original post by Christie_xx)
    It's so sweet of you to be so uplifting! Thank you for making such a positive survey!
    (Original post by FabulouslyAwks)
    This is so lovely! Thank you!
    (Original post by drowzee)
    OP you are adorable and hubby material. :cry2: Thank you for this! It really put a smile on my face!
    Thanks guys, hope you had a great day today

ReputationRep:
    looooooooooooool at number 5

...still feel like **** but - it made me smile :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fickschlitten)
    Misleading thread
    but you have no spirits so what'd you expect

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.