?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How many vk's would I have to drink to get drunk haha
Tom78
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't know what are they alcopops? Like 4%? If you're asking the question probably not many
jamesthehustler
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
30-40 as they weak as
Jenx301
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Probably at LEAST 40 - 50. VKs are like 4%. Vodka is about 40% therefore 10 VKs is about one vodka & coke. Takes me maybe 6 vodkas to start getting drunk so basically you need to drink a shitload of them so if drunk is your aim then VKs are not much use
idontknowmedoyou
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by jamesthehustler)
30-40 as they weak as
I'm a lightweight though lol i got tipsy from 4 ciders and I think they have like 4%
jamesthehustler
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by idontknowmedoyou)
I'm a lightweight though lol i got tipsy from 4 ciders and I think they have like 4%
5-8 for you then
doodle_333
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
they're about a unit each I think so a fair few, maybe 10-15? it really depends, if you drank them slowly and steadily you might not get drunk at all, if you're smaller/less used to alcohol they might affect you faster
milliemogs
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jenx301)
Probably at LEAST 40 - 50. VKs are like 4%. Vodka is about 40% therefore 10 VKs is about one vodka & coke. Takes me maybe 6 vodkas to start getting drunk so basically you need to drink a shitload of them so if drunk is your aim then VKs are not much use
That's not how it works. There are usually 1.5 units in any alcopop, a shot of a 40% spirit is anywhere between 1-2 units depending on the size of the shot. A whole voka and coke isn't still 40%, only the shot of vodka in it is 40%, once diluted it is a similar amount of alcohol to an alcopop
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
girl = 2

bloke = 22
like_marmite
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
With the amount required to get inebriated, you'd likely drown before you got drunk,
I love life
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by like_marmite)
With the amount required to get inebriated, you'd likely drown before you got drunk,
haha

OP. I hardly ever drink alcohol and am a bit of a lightweight myself, probably 4 will get me drunk, maybe 5
Etomidate
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Strong piss head logic.

There's 0.5 fl oz of alcohol in a VK and 0.3 in a 25ml shot of vodka.

A 25mL shot of vodka is one unit. A 275mL bottle of VK is 1.1 units.

Drinking 40 VKs is a great way to kill yourself. That's about 4 bottles of wine.
Jenx301
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Etomidate)
Strong piss head logic.

There's 0.5 fl oz of alcohol in a VK and 0.3 in a 25ml shot of vodka.

A 25mL shot of vodka is one unit. A 275mL bottle of VK is 1.1 units.

Drinking 40 VKs is a great way to kill yourself. That's about 4 bottles of wine.
Well... I tried....
like_marmite
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This would make sense if your vodka and cokes were 100% vodka and no coke. Sadly I don't think it works like that.
SmashConcept
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by like_marmite)
This would make sense if your vodka and cokes were 100% vodka and no coke. Sadly I don't think it works like that.
TBH that's how it works for me after like my 4th vodka and coke.
like_marmite
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SmashConcept)
TBH that's how it works for me after like my 4th vodka and coke.
Same. How much dash do you want? Yeah, that'll do. After 10ml of Pepsi has been added.
DaveCambridge80
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The first time i had a vk blue i drank a 70cl bottle and i threw up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (72)
22.78%
Excited but a bit nervous (142)
44.94%
Not bothered either way (38)
12.03%
I'm really nervous (64)
20.25%

Watched Threads