Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How many vk's would I have to drink to get drunk haha

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what are they alcopops? Like 4%? If you're asking the question probably not many

ReputationRep:
    30-40 as they weak as

ReputationRep:
    Probably at LEAST 40 - 50. VKs are like 4%. Vodka is about 40% therefore 10 VKs is about one vodka & coke. Takes me maybe 6 vodkas to start getting drunk so basically you need to drink a shitload of them so if drunk is your aim then VKs are not much use

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    30-40 as they weak as
    I'm a lightweight though lol i got tipsy from 4 ciders and I think they have like 4%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idontknowmedoyou)
    I'm a lightweight though lol i got tipsy from 4 ciders and I think they have like 4%
    5-8 for you then

ReputationRep:
    they're about a unit each I think so a fair few, maybe 10-15? it really depends, if you drank them slowly and steadily you might not get drunk at all, if you're smaller/less used to alcohol they might affect you faster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    Probably at LEAST 40 - 50. VKs are like 4%. Vodka is about 40% therefore 10 VKs is about one vodka & coke. Takes me maybe 6 vodkas to start getting drunk so basically you need to drink a shitload of them so if drunk is your aim then VKs are not much use
    That's not how it works. There are usually 1.5 units in any alcopop, a shot of a 40% spirit is anywhere between 1-2 units depending on the size of the shot. A whole voka and coke isn't still 40%, only the shot of vodka in it is 40%, once diluted it is a similar amount of alcohol to an alcopop

ReputationRep:
    girl = 2

bloke = 22

ReputationRep:
    With the amount required to get inebriated, you'd likely drown before you got drunk,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by like_marmite)
    With the amount required to get inebriated, you'd likely drown before you got drunk,
    haha

OP. I hardly ever drink alcohol and am a bit of a lightweight myself, probably 4 will get me drunk, maybe 5

ReputationRep:
    Strong piss head logic.

There's 0.5 fl oz of alcohol in a VK and 0.3 in a 25ml shot of vodka.

A 25mL shot of vodka is one unit. A 275mL bottle of VK is 1.1 units.

Drinking 40 VKs is a great way to kill yourself. That's about 4 bottles of wine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Etomidate)
    Strong piss head logic.

There's 0.5 fl oz of alcohol in a VK and 0.3 in a 25ml shot of vodka.

A 25mL shot of vodka is one unit. A 275mL bottle of VK is 1.1 units.

Drinking 40 VKs is a great way to kill yourself. That's about 4 bottles of wine.
    Well... I tried....

ReputationRep:
    This would make sense if your vodka and cokes were 100% vodka and no coke. Sadly I don't think it works like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by like_marmite)
    This would make sense if your vodka and cokes were 100% vodka and no coke. Sadly I don't think it works like that.
    TBH that's how it works for me after like my 4th vodka and coke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    TBH that's how it works for me after like my 4th vodka and coke.
    Same. How much dash do you want? Yeah, that'll do. After 10ml of Pepsi has been added.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.