Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi fellow student roomers, I'm just wondering when the deadline is for replying to offers with UKPASS, is it the same as undergraduate or a different date?

Thanks
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I don't think there is a deadline but unis may have their own requirements so email and ask.
    https://www.ucas.com/ucas/postgradua...ns-and-replies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Burnzi)
    Hi fellow student roomers, I'm just wondering when the deadline is for replying to offers with UKPASS, is it the same as undergraduate or a different date?

Thanks
    Hi burnz, you can check for details on the following link, https://www.ucas.com/ucas/conservato...ng-your-offers
    Your reply date will be displayed in 'Track'. If you do not reply by the date given, your offers will be declined automatically. The reply date may be different to other people's as it's based on when you received your last decision.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.