Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I finally got a light green gem DAMA Watch

(Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Congrats!

No, you can be proud. All those twelve gemmers were on their first light green gem at one point. :yep:
    there are people with twelve gems :eek:

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    there are people with twelve gems :eek:
    Good point. :lol: I know there are people with eleven, but I can't think of any with twelve.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, glad to see you're alive. I didn't post in the thread because I didn't want to add to the panic, but I was genuinely worried. I was hoping you were trolling, to be honest. Do you have any idea where that thing came from yet?

Good point. :lol: I know there are people with eleven, but I can't think of any with twelve.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, glad to see you're alive. I didn't post in the thread because I didn't want to add to the panic, but I was genuinely worried. I was hoping you were trolling, to be honest. Do you have any idea where that thing came from yet?
    Literally haven't a clue...:I Also you know I don't troll, so why would I be.
    I dumped the thing near the local recycling centre soooooo...Here's hoping for the best haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Got mine recently too Congrats! we're half way there, wanna race you to the finish? xD

Also thought DAMA was a new cool trend like saying Dayum in a fresh way, damn it isnt, would still be better than damn daniel

Shout out to student 403
    Spoiler:
    Show

:adore:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Congrats

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Literally haven't a clue...:I Also you know I don't troll, so why would I be.
    I dumped the thing near the local recycling centre soooooo...Here's hoping for the best haha
    That's the thing - I didn't think you'd be trolling, which was the worst part because I thought trolling would have been the preferable option.

Yeah, it's gone now - logically, that means it won't come back, so let's be logical about this. :yep: The problem has been dealt with, worry be gone. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Got mine recently too Congrats! we're half way there, wanna race you to the finish? xD

Also thought DAMA was a new cool trend like saying Dayum in a fresh way, damn it isnt, would still be better than damn daniel

Shout out to student 403
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lmfao yeh, I thought the same thing :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    dark gem peasants all up in this thread x'D
    I have 15 gems

Spoiler:
    Show
    ... over two accounts :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asuna Yuuki)
    I have 15 gems
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ... over two accounts :ninja:
    oh... my ... Gosh :lol: Yuuki! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    :cute: Hey Z :hide:

ReputationRep:
    Well done OP
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Top tip: hold your funeral now, your life's over, you've been sucked in by this forum now :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    By the way, you get points for guessing whom those other 10 gems belong to (pm me your answer :P)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asuna Yuuki)
    By the way, you get points for guessing whom those other 10 gems belong to (pm me your answer :P)
    alright alright

ReputationRep:
    welcome to the club

Nobody cares.

ReputationRep:
    O..k

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Plantagenet Crown has 12 I think

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!

No, you can be proud. All those twelve gemmers were on their first light green gem at one point. :yep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I want to get a light green gem. :unimpressed:

Well done though

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.