Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is Herriot watt a good university for accounting and is it well respected by employers in the field? Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Jism1495)
    Is Herriot watt a good university for accounting and is it well respected by employers in the field? Thanks
    Hi Jism1495,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you I totally missed this thread!

Our course is good, we have accreditation from all the main Accountancy professional bodies: ACCA, AIA, CIMA, CIPFA and ICAS. This means that the course is well recognised by industry and our students are highly employable.

With regards to the students view 93% of students were satisfied overall with their studies so we have happy students too.

Sorry for throwing stats at you, you can find out lots more on the following link if you want.
    http://www.hw.ac.uk/undergraduate/ac...nd-finance.htm

Feel free to ask more questions if you have any and I will keep a closer eye on this thread.

Cheers,
    Keir

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 8, 2016

University open days

1. Heriot-Watt University
    Edinburgh Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  2. Heriot-Watt University
    Textiles and Design (Scottish Borders Campus) Undergraduate
    Fri, 12 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.