Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Congratulation to everyone who got interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CutieTootsie)
    oh i heard Emma is being loooong with their responses so don't worry! and no, they don't have our BMAT results yet so I want expecting anything!
    Ah ok. Very well done again 👍

ReputationRep:
    Can we see your invite email pls hehe

ReputationRep:
    Anyone with a Caius interview?

ReputationRep:
    Why are invitations for interview being sent out even though BMAT results haven't been released yet??

You guys must have really strong applications!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gliitter)
    Anyone with a Caius interview?
    nope I think they use the BMAT before the interview unlike some others that use it after!

ReputationRep:
    Can we see your invite email pls hehe
    Theres no 'we', its just you mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulee)
    Theres no 'we', its just you mate.
    alright calm your tits lol I was just curious XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjcoolio)
    nope I think they use the BMAT before the interview unlike some others that use it after!
    I'm so scared about getting BMAT results !! Would you rather get an interview and then get rejected or just get rejected immediately?

ReputationRep:
    How do you prepare for Scientific interview? Also, are both interviews involving pure scientific knowledge?
    Thanks, congratulations to everyone who have received interviews

ReputationRep:
    I'm so scared about getting BMAT results !!
    Me too, I had nightmares about BMAT results and Cambridge last night .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Earth1)
    Me too, I had nightmares about BMAT results and Cambridge last night .
    Oh no You've probably done great haha I keep thinking about what I'm going to do when results come out.. Are you going to look at them as soon as they come out or wait a bit?

ReputationRep:
    Oh no You've probably done great haha I keep thinking about what I'm going to do when results come out.. Are you going to look at them as soon as they come out or wait a bit?
    I am going to wait until someone get their result and then look up mine because I don't want to keep refreshing the page lmao. I just want this to be over!!! Less than a week now. When does the university get our result?

ReputationRep:
    I am going to wait until someone get their result and then look up mine because I don't want to keep refreshing the page lmao. I just want this to be over!!! Less than a week now. When does the university get our result?
    They get it 2 days before us, so on Wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G_8)
    They get it 2 days before us, so on Wednesday.
    I think I will wait until one of the other medics who say it at my school have checked as don't want to be the first although this may not work in my favour as i bet they all smashed it. I think I'm in a lesson then the temptation to look at results at lunch is going to be unbearable and I flop honestly will not be able to face next lesson

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabella1999)
    I think I will wait until one of the other medics who say it at my school have checked as don't want to be the first although this may not work in my favour as i bet they all smashed it. I think I'm in a lesson then the temptation to look at results at lunch is going to be unbearable and I flop honestly will not be able to face next lesson
    lol i can just imagine myself I'll be a wreck. Although I suppose if unis get our results 2 days before, some of us will have already received interviews

ReputationRep:
    lol i can just imagine myself I'll be a wreck. Although I suppose if unis get our results 2 days before, some of us will have already received interviews
    Same, that's true! Yeah that's true... or rejections

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the interview format is at caius (lol don't worry I don't have one) just wondering are they all scientific? I seem to remember they said one non scientific with a clinician??

ReputationRep:
    Welp I've already accepted defeat at this point so im out, screw this. I also need to prepare for the interview

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry! I got my interview invite @ Selwyn on 29th Nov 3 years ago... The colleges haven't got the bmat scores yet and there are very few that get invited to interview before the bmat results Good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.