Do they get bmat results tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes according to someone on TSR.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Earth1)
    Yes according to someone on TSR.
    Tbh, they could have had them since Monday (according to the Murray Edwards AT who said they receive them "early this week") so could be today too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CutieTootsie)
    Tbh, they could have had them since Monday (according to the Murray Edwards AT who said they receive them "early this week" so could be today too.
    Yeah apparently they received them last week, and the delay is solely due to the fact that they need everyones Fee Status Questionnairre in and whatnot
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Sulee)
    Yeah apparently they received them last week, and the delay is solely due to the fact that they need everyones Fee Status Questionnairre in and whatnot
    How? Fee status' have nothing to do with interviews though.

ReputationRep:
    How? Fee status' have nothing to do with interviews though.
    Yes, I know. it's not the nature of the forms that matter, its just more convenient if they have all the forms first and are happy with how theyve been filled out, before handing out interviews to those same students
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Sulee)
    Yes, I know. it's not the nature of the forms that matter, its just more convenient if they have all the forms first and are happy with how theyve been filled out, before handing out interviews to those same students
    I havent completed the fee status form but I got an early interview so I don't think so. and Murray Edwards Admissions has said they receive BMAT results tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I havent completed the fee status form but I got an early interview so I don't think so. and Murray Edwards Admissions has said they receive BMAT results tomorrow
    Tbf, i was trying to justify what someone above said and my friend called St Johns last friday and appaz they implied they already had it, but its irrelevant anyways, not gonna prevent the forthcoming sleepless nights

ReputationRep:
    genuinely terrified of getting a rejection

ReputationRep:
    congrats on getting an interview! you must have great stats to get an early invite!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by dogsaregreat)
    congrats on getting an interview! you must have great stats to get an early invite!!
    Thank you
    My GCSEs were terrible- so I doubt it!

ReputationRep:
    genuinely terrified of getting a rejection
    Same...

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, they could have had them since Monday (according to the Murray Edwards AT who said they receive them "early this week" so could be today too.
    I hope so 😂

ReputationRep:
    Eeeeee I think today might be the day that we start hearing back!!?!??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I can do this)
    Eeeeee I think today might be the day that we start hearing back!!?!??
    i think someone got an interview for medicine from churchill last night (at least that's what it says on the spreadsheet). i still haven't heard anything aaaaahhhhh i am so nervous!

ReputationRep:
    i think someone got an interview for medicine from churchill last night (at least that's what it says on the spreadsheet). i still haven't heard anything aaaaahhhhh i am so nervous!
    Can you send a link to the spreadsheet please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulee)
    Can you send a link to the spreadsheet please?
    i think this is it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=2095811858

ReputationRep:
    So, is this regulated by the prospective students? isnt there a risk of 'sabotage'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulee)
    So, is this regulated by the prospective students? isnt there a risk of 'sabotage'?
    oh yh ofc not everything is 100% accurate but it gives you a slight idea of when the colleges are sending out invites

ReputationRep:
    right so according to the Medwards AT the bmat results were delivered to the Admissions Office an hour ago and it will be given to colleges tomorrow morning. good luck everyone! xx

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied to Emmanuel College?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 24, 2017
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.