Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DONKKONG11)
    yeah m8 got an interview on the 7th wbu?
    Yay! well done Got my interview on the 8th. you got two as well ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99-bdk23)
    Yeah it looks to me like means are 4s, and the essay mean is about 3 so yeah I'm hoping for a drop in the expected grades for this intake.
    I'm praying for this. As I got 6.1, 5.3, 4A and by looking at the normal distribution things, my section one is waaaaay to the right which is good, and even my 5.3 which I thought so **** is a fair amount past the mean average, same with my 4. Hopefully this means I have shot at an interview as I'm so disapointed at myself and wouldn't want to get rejected outright because of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carpenoctem)
    Hey Caius applicants, this long period of waiting has got us crawling out of the TSR woodworks

wow he must be academically perfect in the other areas of his application!
    Anyone else excited to make Cauis-keys puns if they get accepted or just me

ReputationRep:
    Hey Caius applicants, this long period of waiting has got us crawling out of the TSR woodworks

wow he must be academically perfect in the other areas of his application!
    Perhaps they're just being really thorough and looking carefully at each applicant rather than dismissing them quickly on the basis of the BMAT etc. The waiting may not be such a bad thing...

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone preparing for their interview? Mine is on the 5th and 6th at St John's and I don't know how to start prepping, and what I really should be doing right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got a decision from Fitz?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swan123)
    Has anyone got a decision from Fitz?
    Nope, and it's killing me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joleelai)
    How is everyone preparing for their interview? Mine is on the 5th and 6th at St John's and I don't know how to start prepping, and what I really should be doing right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Revise AS and A2 science/maths subjects (focussing mainly on bio and chem, I guess), know anything you've put in your PS.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied to Pembroke??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jason Wong)
    Anyone applied to Pembroke??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep, I received an interview on Friday

ReputationRep:
    Let's hope so! Apparently they were slow in giving out interviews for last year as well (in most courses not just med). Maybe it's just a later start for them

Lol, I've never considered it if I'm totally honest
    Last year they sent out interviews/rejections on the 30th. I'm seeing AT's etc on here suggesting that it should be Monday (which was the 30th last year I think) so it's likely to be sometime between Monday & Wednesday. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicecuppat)
    Last year they sent out interviews/rejections on the 30th. I'm seeing AT's etc on here suggesting that it should be Monday (which was the 30th last year I think) so it's likely to be sometime between Monday & Wednesday. Good luck!
    Where have you seen ATs suggesting that? I wonder when interviews will be then if they're notifying us that late

ReputationRep:
    Name:  IMG_3772.PNG
Views: 227
Size:  132.0 KB
    (Original post by gliitter)
    Where have you seen ATs suggesting that? I wonder when interviews will be then if they're notifying us that late
    Also I think I saw @jneill say most colleges would have sent out the majority of invitations by Monday as well.

ReputationRep:
    Interview from Peterhouse. Got the email Last Friday at 10:35am

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any idea how many people applied to Queens and how many have got interviews??

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from homerton?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joleelai)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! mines on the 4th and the 5th! Might see you around! Do you know if they give accommodation to interviewees

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanGrossman)
    Anyone got any idea how many people applied to Queens and how many have got interviews??
    I applied to Queen's and got an interview Have you heard anything yet??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandasandpens)
    I applied to Queen's and got an interview Have you heard anything yet??
    Yeah, I got my invite for interview on 16th November, when did you hear and when's your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DONKKONG11)
    m8 for me the bmat was **** got:
    S1-4.5
    S2-5.5
    S3-4A
    if I had done better @ S1 I would be less worried.but i didnt
    My interview is early december...preppin hard..
    I have not much clue how to prep tbh?? Good luck for your interview btw!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 24, 2017

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Oct '18
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.