Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just had my interview at Queens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manobhni)
    has anyone got the timings for newnham college interview?
    The timings for the interview lengths or which date it will be? I still haven't been emailed about which date I'm going to be going

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samkmf)
    ohhh how did it go??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carpenoctem)
    I'm in the next room! I'll probably see you around

How was it? I hope it went well At least you can forget about Cambridge until January now
    Probably!

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a weird question but anyone know if Camb will have any objections to mentioning the Oxford Medical School Gazette at a point in an interview? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagandeep07)
    Nice, I've applied to Birmingham too, hopefully I get into the next batch. Hope yours went well.
    Yeah I'm doing the same as you: revising the content I've learnt and a bit of extra research. Mine are 9:25 and 12:15! So I'm presuming you are straight after me for the first one . I'm gonna try and get to the college 7-8 ish, so might see you there!
    Yeah i guess so! Are you having lunch at the college? I'm probably going to get there probably around 9 so might see you after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samkmf)
    Ah hope it went well! Was it mainly based around your PS

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Peterhouse on the 5th on here?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandasandpens)
    Friday :bricks: when's yours?
    I just heard back yesterday from Downing college and mine Is on the 8th... short notice aaah. Guess my weekend is full o revising the topics I put on the SAQ

(Original post by kelzdestadz)
    I'm in room 1 23 Green street
    Wait do you Caius people have 3 interviews?! I only have 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orangeee22)
    Yeah i guess so! Are you having lunch at the college? I'm probably going to get there probably around 9 so might see you after
    Ah ok that's cool.And yes... I should be having breakfast and lunch their lunch at the college is till 1:15 pm so I might go and grab something after my 2nd interview and then head home! I presume that you will be having lunch their ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagandeep07)
    Ah ok that's cool.And yes... I should be having breakfast and lunch their lunch at the college is till 1:15 pm so I might go and grab something after my 2nd interview and then head home! I presume that you will be having lunch their ?
    Yeah i am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orangeee22)
    Yeah i am
    Cool see you there... pretty excited for the interview now !

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview at Emmanuel College (Medicine) on 7th!! Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    My Clare interview is on the 6th--anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    7th December at Pembroke anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine both say "subject interview" does that mean they're both science based or will one be general? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iziziz)
    Mine both say "subject interview" does that mean they're both science based or will one be general? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Subject interviews are science based, although they may throw in a few general questions.

ReputationRep:
    do you think they'll ask physics?? i put it on the saq as I did AS but in subject interviews i don't know if it's likely?

ReputationRep:
    One of mine is called a tutorial and clinical interview - does anyone have any clue what that means? (The other two are science interview and analysis interview)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjcoolio)
    do you think they'll ask physics?? i put it on the saq as I did AS but in subject interviews i don't know if it's likely?
    That's what I want to know too!! I can't face looking over all my physics stuff again...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 24, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.