Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just had my interview at Queens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manobhni)
    has anyone got the timings for newnham college interview?
    The timings for the interview lengths or which date it will be? I still haven't been emailed about which date I'm going to be going

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samkmf)
    ohhh how did it go??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carpenoctem)
    I'm in the next room! I'll probably see you around

How was it? I hope it went well At least you can forget about Cambridge until January now
    Probably!

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a weird question but anyone know if Camb will have any objections to mentioning the Oxford Medical School Gazette at a point in an interview? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagandeep07)
    Nice, I've applied to Birmingham too, hopefully I get into the next batch. Hope yours went well.
    Yeah I'm doing the same as you: revising the content I've learnt and a bit of extra research. Mine are 9:25 and 12:15! So I'm presuming you are straight after me for the first one . I'm gonna try and get to the college 7-8 ish, so might see you there!
    Yeah i guess so! Are you having lunch at the college? I'm probably going to get there probably around 9 so might see you after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samkmf)
    Ah hope it went well! Was it mainly based around your PS

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Peterhouse on the 5th on here?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandasandpens)
    Friday :bricks: when's yours?
    I just heard back yesterday from Downing college and mine Is on the 8th... short notice aaah. Guess my weekend is full o revising the topics I put on the SAQ

(Original post by kelzdestadz)
    I'm in room 1 23 Green street
    Wait do you Caius people have 3 interviews?! I only have 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orangeee22)
    Yeah i guess so! Are you having lunch at the college? I'm probably going to get there probably around 9 so might see you after
    Ah ok that's cool.And yes... I should be having breakfast and lunch their lunch at the college is till 1:15 pm so I might go and grab something after my 2nd interview and then head home! I presume that you will be having lunch their ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagandeep07)
    Ah ok that's cool.And yes... I should be having breakfast and lunch their lunch at the college is till 1:15 pm so I might go and grab something after my 2nd interview and then head home! I presume that you will be having lunch their ?
    Yeah i am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orangeee22)
    Yeah i am
    Cool see you there... pretty excited for the interview now !

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview at Emmanuel College (Medicine) on 7th!! Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    My Clare interview is on the 6th--anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    7th December at Pembroke anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine both say "subject interview" does that mean they're both science based or will one be general? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iziziz)
    Mine both say "subject interview" does that mean they're both science based or will one be general? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Subject interviews are science based, although they may throw in a few general questions.

ReputationRep:
    do you think they'll ask physics?? i put it on the saq as I did AS but in subject interviews i don't know if it's likely?

ReputationRep:
    One of mine is called a tutorial and clinical interview - does anyone have any clue what that means? (The other two are science interview and analysis interview)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjcoolio)
    do you think they'll ask physics?? i put it on the saq as I did AS but in subject interviews i don't know if it's likely?
    That's what I want to know too!! I can't face looking over all my physics stuff again...

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.